The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Detroit Class Act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
Tigers pitcher Armando Galarraga handing of the blown call that cost him a perfect game.
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Not a baseball fan (Not a popular sport here in Ireland) but watched him interviewed on CNN . I thought he handled it amazingly well - I think a part of him felt sorry for the guy that made the call.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
The Irish are funny with baseball. I took a guy from Limerick to a Red Sox game, it was wild, ended up like 21 to 14 and the only comments he had was it was too short and they threw the ball faster than hurling or some game from Ireland.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Smile It's safe to say we look at baseball and mostly think "so what!" Even though Im biased here you cant beat Gaelic Hurling or Gaelic Football. Hurling is fasted most exciting field game in the world,the skill involved is seriously unreal. don't get me started about Gaelic Football...I'd go on for the day!

By way Santa your humor go down well here in Ireland,you should come down sometime!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Detroit Class Act (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL