The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Street Magic Movie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Akonn
View Profile
New user
Czech Republic
34 Posts

Profile of Akonn
Hello guys,
how I promise here is our documentary movie about street magic in Czech Republic. For you guys I have uploaded english subtitles. If you like it please share this link on your wall on FB it will help us a lot because czech magic isn´t
known maybe this project will help us. hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG9YttZfjR8
bhayankaran
View Profile
Regular user
India
146 Posts

Profile of bhayankaran
Hello Akonn,
I am no expert, but I liked the video even though I had no clue of the language. I couldn't see any english subtitles. I liked your presentation of Wayne Houchins french kiss effect in that crowded situation and nice flourishes. And I didn't like the performance of that effect of finding the card folded from mouth(2nd one I think). There could have been more drama , but keep in mind that I didn't follow the language. Overall nice little video for a documentary and I enjoyed it. My best wishes. By the way I believe it was you performing.
Akonn
View Profile
New user
Czech Republic
34 Posts

Profile of Akonn
Thank you for your opinion! It is my performence don't worry. Maybe you have to start subtitles. You have to click on red button ,,CC,, and there you can chose english subtitle!best of luck!
Lloyd_SG
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Lloyd_SG
Akonn: Do you happen to perform on the Charles Bridge on the easter week this year?
Akonn
View Profile
New user
Czech Republic
34 Posts

Profile of Akonn
Lloyd_SG - maybe..why are you asking?:)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Street Magic Movie (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL