The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Building a 6 figure income (a 90 day plan) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Scott Burton
View Profile
Inner circle
1131 Posts

Profile of Scott Burton
Hey Mike,
I think it's amazing that you are reaching towards higher goals.

Reaching for big goals has always helped me. Regardless of whether it is athletic or business pursuits, having large goals (even when I "fail" to hit the goal I was going for) has always brought me to new levels of achievement. If nothing else, reaching to attain more provides an amazing educational experience that is better than any book, DVD, or course out there.
magic maniac
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of magic maniac
This is a great post, I need to find a way to get a mailing list for my target market going.

Scott - That's great advice. While there are great books out there to guide you, experience is the ultimate teacher. I've spent a lot of money and time reading books on how to succeed, but many of those served nothing more than momentary lift in spirit. It's the day's I woke up and said I'm going to do something that really paid off for me.

Congrats Mike !!
magicguyri
View Profile
New user
RI
68 Posts

Profile of magicguyri
Thank you Mike. You have enlightened/reminded many of us of what we needed to hear. Thanks for the kick to the butt!
MikeClay
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta GA
761 Posts

Profile of MikeClay
Just so you all know..
the project that took me away from this
is putting me in a position to be a speaker at MANY events in 2011 (and 5 up till then)

this is where I have been wanting to go and because of it I am playing with balloons less and less

but use them in my lectures along with a few magic tricks
so ditching this project was mostly because of a better opportunity that showed up

being a speaker who entertains will make me reach the goal, just in a different aspect
its ok.. balloon dogs don't bite
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Building a 6 figure income (a 90 day plan) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL