The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Kondini needs you! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Ken Dean has an event on this weekend in Cambridge. He may be performing a challenge type escape over the weekend, he is not 100% sure of the details just yet.

He is looking for anyone who is local to the Cambridge area that knows a bit about escapes to possibly be there as an “assistant”. Details not 100% clear yet (phone Ken for more details).

But if you are in the area and want to see Ken perform close up (that’s close to Ken not Ken doing close-up magic) this would be an ideal opportunity – you may even learn something. Having seen Ken perform a couple of times I would strongly recommend it if you can. I have said that if the challenge happens on the Sunday I am happy to drive down and help.

Feel free to chip in before me and secure your slot on “Kens Crew”.

Kondini S-E-X line can be reached on 07776 368 334
Or web site : www.kondini.com
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
That phone number....How much is it a minute?
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
For you its same a s a call to a UK mobile phone ???? I don't oftern phone uk mobiles from America so cant really say!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
I've called that number when I was in the UK. It was some weird homo-bondage bald guy talking about stone circles. Never got the happy ending.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Nothing wrong with the odd trip to a Henge now and then... But homo-bondage I'm not too sure about. I guess it depends on how much they're paying Smile
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Look, all I can go by is the avatar he uses... I could reference similar photos on the net, but the Café won't allow it.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Kondini needs you! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL