The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Expert billiard manipulation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MojoMagi
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of MojoMagi
Just thought this was interesting. I Just found a copy of Expert billiard ball manipulation up for sale on ebay. the original 1902 book. Man I wish I had the money to buy this 120 yr old book. I do some billiard ball manipulations, it would be great to know how far they took the art 100 yrs ago..
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
This copy is way overpriced. The book is not rare, and should be fairly easy to find at a good used magic book dealer's. Since it is in the public domain, I wouldn't be surprised if Lybrary.com or the learned pig didn't have it as an e-book.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
It came out later as a two volume set. You can find them around from time to time. I saw Volume 2 for sale fairly recently for $35 or so. This is definitely overpriced. Keep you eyes and ears open and a set will surface and you'll save yourself several hundreds of dollars.
Coram Deo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Expert billiard manipulation (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL