The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove to Bunny (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic_man_jim
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of magic_man_jim
I like to build my own props and I am looking to build a Dove to Bunny. Does anyone know where to find Plans for this. I know the basic workings as I know how a Blammo box works. I just wanted more details on the release that is used and the difference between the dove to bunny and Blammo. Any help would be great. Thanks
Magic is not to fool...but allows you to believe!

Jim Boothe
www.jimboothemagic.com
jim@jimboothemagic.com
magic_man_jim
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of magic_man_jim
Geez no response. At lease someone PM me and let me know the Differences between the Blammo and the Dove to Bunny. I already know the secret to the Blammo and have built one before. Just not sure the Difference in the Dove to Rabbit.

Jim Boothe
www.jimboothemagic.com
jim@jimboothemagic.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Jim, give it a little time. You topic is only one day old.
Where the magic begins
magic_man_jim
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of magic_man_jim
Thanks Dave I know it can take some time for response. Just got a little anxious this morning....

Jim Boothe
www.jimboothemagic.com
jim@jimboothemagic.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Understood.
Where the magic begins
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
I like to build my own stuff too .. but, sometimes it's really not worth the trouble. Over time a builder improves on the design and construction of the prop. Building one may prove to be very difficult.

Check out Smoky Mountain Magic ... Dan had made a beautiful model and it's very affordable.

Steve
magic_man_jim
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of magic_man_jim
Thanks Steve,

I have seen Smoky Mountain Magic and do like the looks of it. As well as Rich Hills version. However I still am looking to build myself. I have my own little shop and love spending time down there and have already build quite a few of my own props and illusions. I just need some clarification on the Dove to Rabbit as I have never seen one up close So I don't know the exact difference B/w the Blammo and Dove to Rabbit. I also don't want to jeopardize my Birds safety. So any help would be great!!!

Jim Boothe
www.jimboothemagic.com
jim@jimboothemagic.com
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
Osborne has a set of plans, I will have to see which series it is in. Any sort of set up to relese or hold the gimmick in place would be sufficient as long as it works. Chez is right about just getting the prop, but I also totally understand the love of building, Especially if you are going with a different theme or design. Go with your Blammo theory, just configure a great way to hold that special piece in place. via top knob etc. You are creative I am sure, so just go with it, any sort of question just give me a PM.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove to Bunny (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL