The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 2010 NBA Finals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
Any fans of this greatest rivalry in the NBA? I have been as nervous as a cat since the series started. Of course I am always nervous in the playoffs, but when it's the finals, and against the Celtics it's amplified many. many times!

I am a lifelong Lakers fan....since the days of Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Wilt "The Stilt" Chamberlain, Gail Goodrich, Happy Hairston, Jim McMillan, Pat Riley, Keith Erickson, Willie McCarter, Mel Counts, Johnny Egan, etc, etc. Playing the Celtics in the finals is the ultimate! Beating the Celtics is the greatest thing.....but losing to them is the worst!

Game #4 tonight!

Go Lakers!

Regan
Mister Mystery
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
Guess not.

Go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mister Mystery
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
My son is a big fan, and I used to be a fan of Jerry West when I was a kid.

But I'm not really following it except for my son's sake.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
I love Jerry West!!! I was sad to see him leave as GM. Some of the moves he made as Lakers' GM is still evident with this team today. Mitch has done a good job, but West left some big GM shoes to fill, and I still give Jerry partial credit for the build up of this current team.

Game 7 tonight......I am a bundle of nerves.
Mister Mystery
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
As a life long Celtic hater I will watch tonights game, and root for the Lakers. If I were a cigar smoker I would light up a Cohiba tonight.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
724 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Who do I want to win ? Boston.
It seems like every 10 seconds the camera is on Kobe's face, even when he's on the bench doing nothing.
Who do I think will win ? The lakers....Heck, they've got the biggest payroll in the NBA, they should win.
Bob.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
Go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, #16 is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Al, if I smoked I would light up a gigar with you. I may anyway! I may light up 1 for each championship!

That was a tough game. Defense was smothering on both sides. I was getting worried when we were down 13 midway through the 3rd quarter.

Beating the Celtics always makes it just a little bit sweeter. Who am I kidding....it makes it a lot sweeter!!!!!

Now if Phil will only come back to defend the championship. He needs to try for an even dozen! I mean now he has a ring for all his fingers and one toe of one foot! He needs at least one more for his other foot! LOL

D. Fish needs to resign too so he and Kobe can go for #6 together!

I'm a happy Lakers fan today! Smile

Regan
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 2010 NBA Finals (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL