The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ring in Walnut by John Shryock - Just Released (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
chriswiehl
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of chriswiehl
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2017, stempleton wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2017, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 22, 2017, chriswiehl wrote:
Does anyone use alternatives for this or similar tricks using walnuts?
I often perform for younger kids and schools and have been worried about performing this with walnuts due to the allergies that can be present.
I was thinking of using a snack sized candy bag (Fun sized milkyway bar), but just wanted to see what others thought.
Thanks!

You bring up a good point, but I never heard of being allergic to a food, that was not eaten. Children today are allergic to just about everything, including, fruit, milk, candy, chips, you name it. My advice is to just stay clear of any that can be eaten, these days. If you do, always make sure you check with the parents before handing out anything that can be consumed.

Their are a number of tricks that have coins, rings, cards, etc., that end up in a sealed bag. Just do some searching and you should find them.

Bill, have nothing to contribute or comment regarding your response, I just wanted to take the opportunity to say "WELCOME BACK!"

Though it is rare, if the nut is inhaled (through any peanut particles in the air (after shaking a bag)) it can cause a reaction to those who are highly allergic. It is not common, but I have had some people make note of it. Technically it is not a problem, but I would hate for someone to have a reaction.
Similar problem with latex rubber bands.
Your Favorite Magician
www.chriswheel.com
@wheelmagic
@yourfavoritemagician
Search for my products under "Christopher Wiehl"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ring in Walnut by John Shryock - Just Released (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL