The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Magnetic Rose to Silk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Can you dye these?
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
If you know how to dye silk, then they can be dyed, but being it comes with a red silk, then you will have to settle on a blue rose. Remember from art class, red and green make blue.

I think it would be easier to just use a silk the color you want. Just buy an additional good quality Japanese silk.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
The silk color is not chooseable that's why I wanted to dye it black. Blue is a primary color so red and green don't make blue. How I know beacuse I'm tha world's authority on numbers and colors.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
spcarlson
View Profile
Veteran user
Minneapolis MN
369 Posts

Profile of spcarlson
Red and blue will make brown and probably not a nice looking brown. Dying the silk to black would be the easiest route but check with the manufacturer of the effect to see if this would pose any problems with its construction. It might be as simple as separately purchasing a new black silk. I’m not familiar with the effect so I’m not much help as to its construction.

Another thought on dying silks check with someone at a fabric store they are usually very helpful and knowledgeable of all the right products and methods.
Legendary Creations

from Merlin to Marilyn

www.MagicalArtCreations.com

www.StevenPaulCarlson.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Magnetic Rose to Silk (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL