The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Clicking... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
I actually started reading the classicsI so often overlooked because they were overquoted.

Right about now, everything I have ever read is starting to click. Too fast. D@rn. Getting far too many ideas on how to do the most intreaguing things. Bloody h€ll, everyone was right about the basics. Starting to think like a mentalist at last. This is crazy fun. Smile

Rereading Black book of mentalism with new respect. XD

Man, all the things I missed! Bshaw, out with the deck. XD Out with the methods for that matter. Smile
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
This is insanely fun. I just thought of an idea, walked up to someone and it worked. Handed them a notepad, and asked them to think of an ordinary noun. I then asked them not to change their mind, and write it down when I turned around. Couldn't get it at first so I asked for the first letter. I then slowly named the word they were thinking of without even turning around our touching the notepad. Ungimmicked stuff. Crazy fun. Smile The things I can do with no gaffs and just a hand held notepad and pen (borrowed or otherwise, are boggling my mind. Think of a number between 1 and 100. Think of a color. Think of a playing card. D@rn.
magicmayne
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of magicmayne
You should buy rob's new ebook tips and tricks.
it has some good information on presentation you would enjoy....
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2167 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On 2010-06-14 00:27, magicmayne wrote:

I dunno if he like to buy rob's ebooks :
magicmayne
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of magicmayne
Quote:
On 2010-06-15 19:52, PsiDroid wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-06-14 00:27, magicmayne wrote:

I dunno if he like to buy rob's ebooks :

yeah I know.
it was a joke lol
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Ironically enough, I did purchase one of robs ebooks (was like 30$) last year. Go figure.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Clicking... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL