The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Magic in Las Vegas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Suave Dan
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
656 Posts

Profile of Suave Dan
I will be in Las Vegas in November 2010 for a week-long conference that my boss is sending me to. I am planning to spend a few extra days there to do my own stuff after the conference is over.

I know Vegas is one of the hotbeds of magic in North America. Can anyone make recommendations for what I should do or see, magic-wise, while I am there?
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Do a search....this question has been asked so many times. I went to vegas back in Dec. 09. Did a search here and got a few tips Smile
Happy searching.
MartinDunn
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of MartinDunn
Mac King at Harrah's is a must see. Penn & Teller also have a great show and check the MGM to see if Copperfield is performing there.

The only real magic shop in Vegas is Denny & Lee. The shop has some great books that are hard to find. They also carry the latest tricks and dvd's. If you are there on the last Tuesday of the month they have Magic Lounge which is like an open mike night for magicians and anyone can perform.

Wednesday night Gary Darwin has his magic club that meets at Boomers Bar. It starts around 10 pm. I don't remember the exact address but you can look it up or ask when you go to Denny & Lee.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Magic in Las Vegas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL