The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Card2Phone - Magic App for iPhone/iPod Touch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
halskovMagic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of halskovMagic
Card2Phone - Magic
I've just released this Magic app for iPhone and iPod touch. I'd love to hear what you think about it!

Make a chosen card or coin appear inside your iPhone. Shake the card around. Magically pull the card out off your iPhone and show that it is the chosen card. You can even choose a custom background.

You can use in your routine with a mercury-folded card.
It's also posible to use coins as well.

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/card2phon......576?mt=8

Review - by Zac [5 stars]
Quote:
This app is great! I can use it in so many if my street performance magic. It's a great way to open up to the trick Torn by Daniel Garcia, or Sick by Ponta the Smith. Also it's really nice quality, I think if your just going to download it because it looks cool it's not worth it. But if your going to put it into your magic routine it's amazing! It could be a trick opener or like have a perdiction written on the card and pull it out. There are endless possibilities and it's well worth it if your a magician.

halskovMagic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of halskovMagic
New video for Card2Phone - So visual!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p9rgn0Z0f74" frameborder="0"></iframe>
halskovMagic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of halskovMagic
mavericklancer
View Profile
Elite user
Tustin, CA
448 Posts

Profile of mavericklancer
That could be an interesting idea if you could also program it for face-up cards, used in conjunction with a force.
halskovMagic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of halskovMagic
It already works with 4 of hearts and 5 of spades.

But your are right Smile
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
I have no Iphone or an Ipad.
However, this trick I find worth while !
Very nice and it opens a lot of possibilities, especially with a cardindex that you make for "already mercury-folded" cards.
You can't let sign the card but you have not to steal and to "mercury" Smile and everything is clean.
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
I recently updated this app to the latest version via the iTunes store, and now I can't seem to get to the opening page where you choose which object will appear under the glass screen. The app goes directly to the trick.

Can anyone help? I've sent a PM to the app's creator but got no response.

Thanks!
Jerry
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
And I just heard from the creator, Jakob Halskov, who told me: "You can get back by tapping the screen three times when you are in the trick." Indeed you can.

This is a great app, and perfect for using with Cosmo Solano's Q.

Cheers,
Jerry
Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
If you don't have an iPhone or a apparatus like that: take a foto of a card with your normal mobile phone. Force this card to a spec. Send him by SMS the photo you took, while saying: 'I think you draw this card.'

Or show the photo from your phone. If you use a pop eye popper deck, the force card is not in the deck anymore, but it dematerialized into your phone.

No app needed.
My mind reading routines: http://www.basjongenelen.nl/goocheltrucs/. Scroll a bit down to the English routines.
halskovMagic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of halskovMagic
Hi Jerry,

Thanks for sharing the tip.

Have a great day,
Jakob
StephenP
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of StephenP
I watched the demo and this looks really neat. Do you have any other cool apps in the works, Jakob? Also, a version for Android would be cool.
halskovMagic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of halskovMagic
Thanks Stephen!

I'm working on a few improvements on Card2Phone and a instructional video for it.
Might create it for android.

I have a few other ideas in mind for future apps.

Have a great day,

Jakob Halskov
jcs013
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of jcs013
Just got an ipad a few weeks ago and then just picked up this app...works great.

Thanks

Jakob
halskovMagic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of halskovMagic
Great to hear! Have fun with it and please remeber to leave a review in the App Store, thanks Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I left a review yesterday as a matter of fact 5 big stars to you. have had it for a while and love it on both iphone and ipad mini. A couple small items I would like to see is another tail side of a Morgan with darkening similar to the heads one and a heads side of an older quarter (pre-state quarters) and maybe tails side of new pennies - the shield. Just a few ideas for the future updates. I am not a programmer so I don't know if its as simple as adding a picture to the current code or if it very very involved. Anyway, Thanks for the wonderful (and extremely useable) app. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
halskovMagic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of halskovMagic
Thanks!!
Please send an email via the app including images of the coins you wish to be added. It makes things easier for us.
Jakob
0likv
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of 0likv
Just downloaded this app and is so visual, so amazing. Always needed this kind of trick for a climax to one of my card routines. I would totally recommend this to any magician
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Yes, people really love this. In a way it annoys the hell out of me, but for the general public it is superb.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On 2013-01-19 09:27, tomsk192 wrote:
Yes, people really love this. In a way it annoys the hell out of me, but for the general public it is superb.

I think I kind of know where you are coming from, but what specifically annoys you about it?
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Heh, probably that it relies on a bit of obvious machinery. The machine in question can play film, so the possibility is there for method.

However, it bloody well kills. I have the coin [my preference] in there for a couple of seconds max. In, out, bam.

It makes me feel dirty Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Card2Phone - Magic App for iPhone/iPod Touch (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL