The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Where can I buy a good fake tongue? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I just found, in a joke store, the "Hyper-Flex Inflatable Tongue", which claims to inflate to three times original size.

The color is a bit off, but I don't think that will make a difference. And once you use it, you give it away, but so what? It has great potential. Anybody who knows me, will know that means I already have three routines in mind, and am deciding which one I like best.

Prop comedy is good.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
S.B. Sims
View Profile
New user
Bend, OR via Las Vegas, NV
3 Posts

Profile of S.B. Sims
I'm looking for a supply of fake tongues for a "pickled" type gaff I'm planning to make. My concern is the material and was hoping to tap the knowledge base here as to what material is used for the pickled object and the correct liquid, so it doesn't end up looking like so much sludge.

Any advice?
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Look at smooth-on.com for a good range of high-quality mold-making products. You WILL find a material that suits your needs.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
birdy
View Profile
New user
netherlands
7 Posts

Profile of birdy
Hi fake tongues are available (wholesale price on request) at: info@birdywhistle.com see our video clip at streetsellers.com

Kentra Ltd, Netherlands
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
Has anyone tried doing a search for "realistic fake tongue"?
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Well considering the original post was from 13 years ago and the most recent post being over three years old - I am pretty sure the options have changed since then. Anyway, Brushwood teaches how to make a convincing fake tongue in his Penguin lecture.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
For anyone a bit squeamish, the old Sideshow Meathook thru tongue is perfect...the Meathook is gaffed so that they can see up the sides of the tongue after the Meathook is jammed thru...you have to do this with your back turned, tho. It's weaker than doing it for real, but easier and looks very real. It's a good option for many.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Now in toy shop and some magic shop they sell realistic looking tounge and stretchable. Price quite cheap
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Where can I buy a good fake tongue? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL