The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Show Name...? Help! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
With the exception of Wes Holly, but I figured everyone realized that already...
Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Cincinnati, OH, USA
644 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
Thanks, Santa! I feel better now. I think you matter, too, and God bless Tony, and Daniel, and Brad and, and, and, and .......

Quote:
On 2010-07-01 16:19, bradmatchett wrote:
How important is a web site?

Lots of potential clients are so used to search engines that instead of typing in a website address they just type in a name and look at the first couple of hits. So having a domain name is very helpful, as well as the other things like meta tags and the like.

wes holly
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Cincinnati, OH, USA
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
If I believed anyone would be sitting around thinking "we need a magic show called agracadabra or a deviated spelling of the same....let's look it up!". Nope, they have a list of available performance types and pick what they think will work for them. The only real benefit is on your brochure you sent out having the name in your site works better than superstarwannabe.com or something similar. In other words, all you agricadabra guys (and I know some of you are planning a show with the same name now, if you knew how to do it) have to sale your show not sit around waiting for them to come to you.

For those wondering I really doubt a kid has ever asked for a birthday party that had an agricultural theme either.
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Man there have been some heated little darling threads lately.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Show Name...? Help! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL