The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Pat Page BrainBuster (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
While stumbling around in the basement, I found this trick that I bought around 25 years ago from him at Abbott's Get-Together,,,,IT'S A GEM!

Forgot I had it.....

Anyone else do this trick?
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
Yes, Patrick gave me the trick idea about 2 years ago so that I can release it.

Due to the fact that it uses special cards that were not available any longer the Brainbuster Deck was not available for many years. Unfortunately Pat Page was not able to see the release before his death but he knew that I was very close to it. At last year´s FFFF I lectured about the upcoming Phoenix Deck and the Double Deckers. Now everything is there but I was too late. I hope he sees me from above to see his Brainchild getting reborn soon.

He had two versions out, he first used a shuffled deck that he could spread to let the spectator mentally pick a card.

Later he came up with a second version that allowed a free choice of a named card but it needed two decks. Depending on the named card you had to take out the appropriate deck.

The Double Decker cards now allow to release this gem with only a single deck. It will be available soon and I am really excited about it.

Pat Page´s Brainbuster Deck is really one reason why I searched (and found) a way to get two decks into one single card case.
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Pat Page BrainBuster (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL