The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Beatbox (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
Look up Daichi on youtube, he is incredible. Also Roxorloops, Reeps 1 and a ton more if you look around. I like to beatbox, but nothing like these guys! For me its more of a habit and I rarely realize I'm doing it. It annoys my roommate but impresses some others. I think you either love it or hate it, but it is mostly done by people under 30, so I wouldn't feel bad about being behind the times or anything. It can be very musical though and takes a lot of work to be good at it just like singing or any other instrument.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Hell, I'm a grouchy old cowboy and I think it's kinda cool! One of the current young card talents Chris Brown does some of this Beat Box and I've been as amazed at the sounds he can produce as I am his card tricks!

Then again I always got a huge kick out of the sounds the guy from the "Police Academy" movies made!

MMc
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
Michael Winslow is great! He has some great stand up shows and he can pretty much make any noise in the world!
Adammcd
View Profile
Regular user
Greensburg PA
132 Posts

Profile of Adammcd
Quote:
On 2010-06-19 08:41, Nosher wrote:
And a Japanese beatboxer with a cultural tune...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE-JN7_rxtE&

EPIC! That was fantastic. Made me feel like a kid again.
The last thing you ever expected, should have been the first.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Beatbox (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL