The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A Magician's Fantasy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Hello all. Im starting a fantasy football league (cbssports or espn). This one will be exclusively for magicians but before I begin I need to know if any of you all are interested in joining. One more thing if you aren't interested in joining there's really no need to post (Pink Elephant?) and for those of you who are interested please inform me if you would like a live draft or an automatic one (somewhat of a vote). If you're interested I'll pm you the link to join. Not only will you be playing your team against magician's from tha Café but those from other magical forums around the net. I really like this idea.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2305 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Depends on the rules and scoring setup...
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Quote:
On 2010-06-16 13:14, Doomo wrote:
Depends on the rules and scoring setup...

What do you got in mind?
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A Magician's Fantasy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL