The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Madhatter Magic Shop (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1879 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I just wanted to give some props to Madhatter Magic.

I ordered 2 items on Friday night then on Sunday I realized I forgot to add a third item I wanted. I sent them a message from their site asking them to please add it.

Well, on Monday morning I called them just to make sure they got the message before they sent it out. I believe I talked to Angie and she said they got the message and was going to do it.

Tuesday I got a phone call as I was driving home. It was Bill, the owner, letting me know that the third item was out of stock and that they are shipping out the other 2 items today. Also they would not charge my card for the other item until it showed up.

I don't think I have ever received an unsolicited call from any dealer giving me updated info.

Thank you Bill and crew at Madhatter Magic.

Alec
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5699 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Bill and Angie ROCK! I have ordered thru them many times before...GREAT people and AWESOME customer service...

Christopher
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
comicjenius
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of comicjenius
Yes, the world famous Bill Groome and the equally spectacular miss Angie of Madhatter Magic are simply marvelous human beings! Madhatter is THE only purveyor of magic I use! In addition to being real folks, they have the largest selection and best pricing on the planet! If they don't have what I'm looking for, then I don't need it! Just to prove I'm a real person and in no way personally linked to either individuals or there fine establishment I shall sign with my real name.
Sincerely, The Amazing Keni Smile
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1646 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Agree with the above comments..great service & prices
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Madhatter Magic Shop (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL