The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Homo said what? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
This is gay pride week and I wanted to send a salute and howdy to gay folks far and wide. Gay folks have contributed to this countries history in many ways including training Washingtons troops during the revolution and have continued from that point on. I realize there are people who have a hate for that which they don't understand (or fear resides within themself....) but the ones I have met have always been pretty dang cool with one exception and that was the one who lived on my couch, which is no longer around (him or the couch). If you are one of those people I advise either you get over it and find another hobby or put on a banana hammock and let your freak flag fly. So rock on my lil' amigos and amigas and have a gooooood time this weekend if you are in an area where there are parties going on and if not then have a good weekend anyway.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3245 Posts

Profile of gaddy
You got rid of the couch? Smile
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
It actually broke and took up too much space. The human is in San Luis Obipso (sp) where mommy is paying his rent.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
That's twice today, and the first two times in my life, that I've come across the phrase "banana hammock". Here's the other one, for any who were wondering:

[img]http://stephanpastis.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/lifeguard-3-pre-censored.jpg?w=450&h=145[/img]

Anyway, what Santa said.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I thought that the gay pride parade was last weekend.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
No, that was just Al Gore and staff visiting Philly. The San Francisco Gay Pride Parade is this Sunday and today kicks off the festivities for real. So....

(Shel Silverstein)

Well there's gonna be a freaker's ball (ha ha)
Tonight at the Freaker's Hall
And you know you're invited one and all
Uh oh

Come on baby's grease your lips
Grab your hats and swing your hips
And don't forget to bring your whips
We're going to the freaker's ball (yes)

Blow your whistle, and bang your gong
Roll up something to take along
It feels so good, it must be wrong
We're freakin' at the freaker's ball

Well all the fags and the dykes they're boogie-in' together
The leather freaks are dressed in all kinds of leather
The greatest of the sadists and the masochists too
Screaming please hit me and I'll hit you

The FBI is dancin' with the junkies
All the straights, swingin' with the funkies
Across the floor and up the wall
We're freakin' at the freaker's ball, y'all

Everybody's kissing each other
Brother with sister, son with mother
Smear my body up with butter
And take me to the freaker's ball

Pass that roach please, and pour the wine
I'll kiss yours if you'll kiss mine
I'm gonna boogie 'til I'm cold blind
Freakin' at the freaker's ball

White ones, black ones, yellow ones, red ones
Necrophiliacs looking for dead ones
The greatest of the sadists and the masochists too
Screaming please hit me and I'll hit you

Everybody ballin' in batches
Pyromaniacs strikin' matches
I'm gonna itch me where it scratches
Freakin' at the freaker's ball, y'all

We're at a ball
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Look Santa
I have a very graceful friend who marched in down town Philly last weekend. Perhaps the acutal date of the parade across the country varies.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Looks like you'll have your choice of Pride Parades.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Al, don't be so angry. Your graceful (gay dudes are all graceful now? It was bad enough when they all thought they were artistic) friend must have been lonely marching last weekend, the Philly gay pride parade was two weekends ago.... I only know about the San Franscisco one....

Unless your friend is Al Gore, he is graceful.

A song dedicated to the traditional politically correct gay fella....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xlvkz7iEJE
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
"It was bad enough when they all thought they were artistic"

I was very confused at 14 when I read in an old psychology book I found at home(my family hhave always been huge readers) that homosexuals could be recognised by certain traits - a love of the colour green, an inability to whistle and others I've forgotten. I had no particular affection for the colour green and also did not have any of the other indicated traits - of the 10 mentioned an inability to whistle was the only tick I got - there was no mention of an affection or lust for the same sex - that apparently didn't matter.

I soon decided the latter was actually all that mattered and disregarded the books wisdom. However a few years later, I again began to doubt my sexuality when I realised I did not enjoy the vocal contortions of Streisand or Minelli.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
One of the other traits was if you look at the side of your hand on the pinky side they said if one has hair there you were gay if not then straight. I can't whistle!

I have to change into regular pants, I'm sticking to my cheap leatherish chair.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5022 Posts

Profile of landmark
"homosexuals could be recognised by certain traits - a love of the colour green"

Hmmm. . . and look what forum you pick to post on. Coincidence? I think not!

BTW in NYC the major gay pride march is this Sunday, but there have been events going on all month.

http://www.nycpride.org/
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
My web designer originally designed the first page of my web site with a rainbow on it. Jugglers from all over the world contacted me to tell me that gay people own the rainbow now, so we changed it.

I thought that gay men liked the color purple.

Santa
My graceful friend did march in the local gay pride parade two weeks ago, and he also told me that he is going to NYC this weekend to march.

The medication that I take effects my short, and long term memory.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27145 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2010-06-26 09:52, Al Angello wrote:
.... to tell me that gay people own the rainbow now, so we changed it.

I thought that gay men liked the color purple....

Rainbow, um - no. Tell that to rainbow brite, Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition etc. However if you have issues with gay people or gay audiences you can put an asterisk next to the biggest rainbow on your site and a note below saying that while you are not gay, you and your shows are fine for all audiences.

I thought the color purple was a whoopie goldberg movie and that was the color of royalty in western culture ever since someone discovered that dye made from shellfish...

so unless you have gay issues - go enjoy whatever colors you please.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Al that begs the question....why is Al Gore spending so much time in Philly?
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27145 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-06-26 08:01, landmark wrote:
"homosexuals could be recognised by certain traits - a love of the colour green"...

Money! Smile
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2758 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2010-06-26 00:12, Destiny wrote:
"It was bad enough when they all thought they were artistic"

I was very confused at 14 when I read in an old psychology book I found at home(my family hhave always been huge readers) that homosexuals could be recognised by certain traits - a love of the colour green, an inability to whistle and others I've forgotten. I had no particular affection for the colour green and also did not have any of the other indicated traits - of the 10 mentioned an inability to whistle was the only tick I got - there was no mention of an affection or lust for the same sex - that apparently didn't matter.

I soon decided the latter was actually all that mattered and disregarded the books wisdom. However a few years later, I again began to doubt my sexuality when I realised I did not enjoy the vocal contortions of Streisand or Minelli.

My daughter says I might be the only straight person in RI who likes Liza Minelli. Streisand, not so much.

The whistle thing I only heard in a James Bond book (can't remember which one). "M" is reading a report on the villain and comes across the line that the character can't whistle which the writer (not Bond) points out is a sign of homosexuality and recommends the reader try out for himself. "M" actually whistles, then gets annoyed that he fell for it!

On the other hand, he prefers green ink in his pen... hmmm.

Quote:
On 2010-06-26 09:52, Al Angello wrote:
My web designer originally designed the first page of my web site with a rainbow on it. Jugglers from all over the world contacted me to tell me that gay people own the rainbow now, so we changed it.

The Klan (yes, that Klan) is trying to take the rainbow. My daughter (who likes to keep up with what the enemy is doing) states that they have a rainbow on their website on the theory that the rainbow signifies segregation since all the colors are in their right place. I considered pointing out that if the rainbow were "segregated" it would only have three colors, but they'd never understand it even with diagrams.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27145 Posts

? as if they don't know that white is really a perception we have when the colors are mixed as in nature?
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On 2010-06-26 12:26, ed rhodes wrote:

The Klan (yes, that Klan) is trying to take the rainbow. My daughter (who likes to keep up with what the enemy is doing) states that they have a rainbow on their website on the theory that the rainbow signifies segregation since all the colors are in their right place. I considered pointing out that if the rainbow were "segregated" it would only have three colors, but they'd never understand it even with diagrams.

Hmm. Don't see it on their main page. But I don't think I'll spend much time on their site just on general principles.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2010-06-26 12:55, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-06-26 12:26, ed rhodes wrote:

Hmm. Don't see it on their main page. But I don't think I'll spend much time on their site just on general principles.

John

If your stretched for time today, I can E-mail them on your behalf and request some literature. What's your mailing address?

You don't have to thank me.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Homo said what? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL