The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Homo said what? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2758 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2010-06-26 12:55, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-06-26 12:26, ed rhodes wrote:

The Klan (yes, that Klan) is trying to take the rainbow. My daughter (who likes to keep up with what the enemy is doing) states that they have a rainbow on their website on the theory that the rainbow signifies segregation since all the colors are in their right place. I considered pointing out that if the rainbow were "segregated" it would only have three colors, but they'd never understand it even with diagrams.

Hmm. Don't see it on their main page. But I don't think I'll spend much time on their site just on general principles.

John

Y'know, I never actually looked. Maybe she was mistaken or maybe they removed it. Next time she comes over (she lives on her own now.) I'll have to ask her if she can show it to me.

Quote:
On 2010-06-26 13:56, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Never tried one, [skittle] but now even less eager to taste the rainbow.

(self-censorship mode on)
My younger kid follows a guy called The Nostalgia Critic who reviews weird and strange movies from the past. He reviewed "The Care Bears Movie" and at a key sequence where the Care Bears use their "Care Bear Stare" and a rainbow comes out of the symbols on their chests, the Critic has a deep bass voice shouting; "Taste The Rainbow M*#&@# F#*(#*$!"
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Homo said what? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL