The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Odd Quads & Ultra Monte (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Don-G
View Profile
Regular user
Cheshire England
166 Posts

Profile of Don-G
Does anyone have any experience of these two effects? I run a junior magic club and wonder if I can recommend them to the younger members as easy staring tricks? What are your experiences?

Don-G
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
709 Posts

Profile of ejohn
Neither is difficult, but both are professional-quality tricks and Ultra Monte uses gaffs. For young, novice magicians, I would begin with easy, non-gaff tricks. PM me if you need recommendations. Once the students demonstrate real interest and some proficiency, then you might introduce them to the wonderful secrets of gaffs. John
Don-G
View Profile
Regular user
Cheshire England
166 Posts

Profile of Don-G
Thanks for your reply and advice John. The youngsters I have are of a varied age and ability so I am looking at a range of tricks of varying types. If you have any suggestions that I can look at, please pass on the info. I am not a card man myself and rely on other senior club members for that side of things.

Don
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
709 Posts

Profile of ejohn
PMed you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Odd Quads & Ultra Monte (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL