The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Blog finish :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1451 Posts

Profile of stereo
Hello to all, I am happy to announce you that I finish the main part my Tenyo blog, you can thus find there the photos of tricks, various version of packages, as well as the description of all tricks, other information as creator or year of production, if the trick is examinable, as well as videos of the effects when she are available.
I also wanted to add a system of notation, it is the most delicate part and I count on you to say to me when you do not agree with one note.
The notation in for purpose to differentiate tricks from tenyo between them and not a note in a general way with regard to everything magic tricks which exists in magic in general.

It was a very big work to gather all these photos and information and I hope that you will take some pleasure to visit this blog. The blog will develop even afterward but the most important part is now made. Say I of what you think of it !

http://tenyo-magic.blogspot.com/

Thank you Smile
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1909 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Let me be the first to congratulate you with this wonderfull site, Davy! It is actually what I was hoping my site to be/become and even much more then that. I found myself browsing your site for almost an hour now! Also worth mentioning is you have pictures both from English and original japanese instructions - a nice touch.
I absolutely love the sort of 'introduction' where some basic tricks are explained.
We really should meet one day, Paris isn't that far at all from Mechelen/Brussels (where I live) with the Thalys train Smile I'll keep in contact with you!
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Impressive indeed!
Cograts from my part as well - I'm pretty sure your site wil become the top address when referring to Tenyo collecting. Good job, young dude! Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
I went over to just take a quick glance...where has the time gone? Great job, Stereo!

-Philip
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
CONGRATULATIONS!!!...what a great site!
Wow the unproduced Tenyo items drafts are soo cool...I would love to have this earlier version of Zig Zag Cig.

Best Regards.
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
655 Posts

Profile of oombob
Congratulations Davy. This has become the definitive site. Awesome.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1451 Posts

Profile of stereo
Thank you very much for your encouragements!

Anybody does not agree on one of the notations?

I prepared a list of question which I would like to send to Tenyo to make a small interview, I hope that they will agree to answer it!
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Will it be possible to sort the items for your "rating" as well?
Would be cool to see at a glance which tricks receive the best testimonial from you...
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1451 Posts

Profile of stereo
I do not know if it is possible whit the blog tools, it would be interesting effectively, I am going to try to see if there is a means to make it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Blog finish :) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL