The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Best (worst) fire related instructional video!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Holy crap. There's a whole slew of these morons on the page. Notice the scabs on the stupid kids mouth. The little punk wouldn't have a butt left if he was mine.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
How old is that kid???? The scabs on his mouth are hilarious!!!!!!!
Danny Borneo
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of Danny Borneo
Believe it or not that isn't that far off from an effect by Daniel Garcia called "Warning" that is a commercially marketed trick. There's actually tons of posts on penguin, ellusionist, theory11 and other magic forum sites of people saying "Hey I practiced this trick all last night and woke up with a sore throat!! What can I do to prevent this??" Extremely ridiculous. I think that Daniel is a very talented guy in some aspects and can say that his explanation and application of the "principle" of it do work well and he's come up with some neat stuff for it, but the world of young magicians can be slightly dumb and now we see some of the results.
Rod Pringle
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Rod Pringle
WOW! WHERE IS THIS KID'S PARENTS DURING ALL THIS???? Not only scabs on his mouth , but look at the black rings around his nose (NASAL AREA) Not good for the brain either ??? WOW! THIS IS JUST CRAZY!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
He has no parents,,,,he set fire to them.

Best of luck to him,,,I love the smell of a roasted kid,,nearly as good as a pickeled one.
Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
It's good practice for when he is addicted to Meth.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
I love the way he said "just after you light it this poison comes out of hte mathc and you hold it in your mouth and ......" yes kids you just said you take poison in to your mouth! Also lets be honest when he said "did you see that" .... the answer was NO we didn't it was crap! Hey try again with that other poison agian a few hundred times.

Danny is right though it is in one of his manuscripts.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Best (worst) fire related instructional video!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL