The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help Me Help Someone Else! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Hey guys,

I am trying to help my brother in law market his optical business a little. He is trying to do some facebook stuff to get some internet visibility. I would REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate anyone with a facebook account going to the following link and just "LIKE" his business...that's it. You won't get any e-mails or annoying ads...he is just asking people to "Like" the business. Anyway, I would appreciate anyone who could help him out...Thanks.

The link is: http://www.facebook.com/codysfisher#!/pa......82772438

Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Optical business? What is that cover?
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Santa... Santa...

Everyone knows...

Contact lenses are the cover.

I've gone to the link btw... Not just trolling. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Oh, it's for eye glasses. I was thinking optics like for microscopes. We need more eyeglass places, it isn't like they are in every mall and wallmart etc..
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2010-07-02 01:17, MagicSanta wrote:
Oh, it's for eye glasses. I was thinking optics like for microscopes. We need more eyeglass places, it isn't like they are in every mall and wallmart etc..

That I can agree on...

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help Me Help Someone Else! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL