The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Keep on TUC'ing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8511 Posts

Profile of funsway
The T.U.C. is an incredible tool for improving effects you already know, simplifying those believed too difficult, and creating new effects. Yet, learning new effects is never easy despite mirrors and Webcams. The ideal situation has always been to have a “training partner” with whom to practice, discuss new ideas and receive meaningful criticism. In support of this concept Funsway and Mr. Tango are prepared to nurture the formation of “Keep on TUC’ing” workshops and study groups. Any community in which several like-minded TUC enthusiasts can get together on a regular basis can benefit from a mentoring relationship. Some possibilities are:

· receipt of new TUC Effects not available on the DVD’s;
· mentoring review of practice videos including Skype live discussions;
· discussion and critique of new ideas and effects;
· a Blog just for TUC users;
· regular newsletter on sharable ideas from other KOT Groups;
· sneak previews on new eBooks and DVD’s
· growth of functions based on participant’s needs and wishes.

What is required for participation is possession of a T.U.C., a regular meeting place for the Group of 4 plus enthusiasts and a commitment to learn new effects and demonstrate them for the Group at the next meeting. This is not a “how to get new effects for free” deal. When the members of a KOT Group provide video or written verification that the members have completed one effect they get another one – kinda like NetFlicks.

A Mr. Tango Lecture is an ideal time to create a KOT Group, but any Magic Circle may be a basis of finding others wishing to optimize their TUC adventure. Possibly a post on the Magic Café will find other TUC’ers in your area. Let me know your ideas and we can make this happen.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
I love the idea and propose to create such a group in Paris in order for French Magic not to stay behind. I've already discussed with Henry Mayol the possibility of a lecture at his commercial place and showed him the T.U.C. DVD: it was sufficient to convince him. We just need to find initiating dates that work for everyone.

Good move Ken. Great tool Mr Tango.
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8511 Posts

Profile of funsway
Great! communication can be though keepontuc@yahoo.com
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8438 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Excellent idea and work funsway. Your belief in this gaff has turned it into so much more than just that. Good job! Smile And Mr. Tango, better get your traveling shoes ready, this one is going to take you all over the place. Smile It's what happens when you come up with such a good idea and of course when you meet a guy like funsway. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2108 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Great idea Ken!
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
458 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Ken has a brilliant idea every day !!!

Yesterday I was with Fantasio in Miami, and he showed me and incredible coin thru bill version with TUC. I will make a video about it when I come back to Argentina after my lectures in San Diego and Knoxville.

I'm open to lecture in any place, just let me know and I will put my traveling shoes. Next February I will be going to Paris, Lawrence I would love to give my lecture there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Keep on TUC'ing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL