The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tony Corinda has Left the Building ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
As it was said in the movie Gladiator...that I will see you again one day...but, not yet.

-Scott M
Gregg Foxx
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Gregg Foxx
EDUD wrote: "He couldn't stand magicians except for a few old friends. He kept well away from the magic community and abhored visitors. If you phoned the great man and asked for a meeting you would be turned down. Many a prominent mentalist has been given the brush off by Tony."

If that was indeed true about the man, then thank God he thought well enough of us to write and publish "13 Steps"!!

Rest in peace, Tony. You have earned eternal respect and gratitude.
Paul R
View Profile
New user
Londinium
80 Posts

Profile of Paul R
RIP Tony.

Like many,I've had 13 steps for years, and as I could never workk out when it was written I often wondered what had become of Mr Corinda.

Now I know,I wish I didn't.

Thanks for everything.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I think there are lots of rumors in this thread.

RIP Mr Corinda
Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
As a sunny sunday afternoon time passing, I'm reading the book test section in 13 steps (again). 'A lesson in mentalism' made me smile and laugh, and it made me feel thankful that mr. Corinda wrote this all down for others to read it.
My mind reading routines: http://www.basjongenelen.nl/goocheltrucs/. Scroll a bit down to the English routines.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
If you watch Richard Osterlind (mentalist) interview on the Tube, he mentions Tony contacted him after the 13 Steps DVDs were released congratulating him on the project. I think that dispels all the rumors about how he disliked magicians and such.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tony Corinda has Left the Building ... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL