The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Roy Kueppers Hopping Halves question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MTaylor2002
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of MTaylor2002
Can anyone tell me: Does this set come with a regular ex*****d s***l that fits over any other half or is it specially made for this set?

(I don't do this often so I hope my question was disguised enough!)

Thanks,
M. Taylor
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8439 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Usually these sorts of sets offered by craftsman like Kueppers and others utilize an ex*****d s***l. Cheaper sets, like from shops will usually be the unex*****d sets with shaved down coins. Though you can also get like a Johnson's set that gives you a good quality ex*****d s***l Hopping Halves set at a great price.
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
486 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
As MB said the Johnson HH Set set is a great value as you not only get a Expanded Half sh**l but a English Penny sh**l and a Sun and Moon Coin. The Jonnson shell is one of the best Kennedy Clad shells out there. It has good coin coverage.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
MTaylor2002
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of MTaylor2002
TC and MB, thanks for the responses. Yes, Johnson is definitely known to make a quality HH set. I am asking about Kueppers because it is available at a good discount for a limited time so I want to know if it is a quality set with a good ex*****d s***l that will fit any other half. Anybody know for sure?
Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of Bambu
I have a gravity *lipper coin from Kueppers and I am very happy with the good quality and performance.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8439 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yes MT, Kueppers is a craftsman, a very good one. He will provide you with what you need here in a quality HH set, ex*****d s****l and just about anything else in gaffed coins at a quality price. Reach out to Roy and tell him Mb sent'cha. Smile That's all there is to it, the rest is up to you. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
MTaylor2002
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of MTaylor2002
Mb217,

Now that sounds like an endorsement to me. Thanks for the help!

- M. Taylor
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
964 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
It's like most things - you get what you pay for! And with gaffed coins nothing is more sure. save up and buy quality equipment. Always the best bet in the long run.
HH - is truly superb routine which baffles 'em every time!
TGR
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Roy Kueppers Hopping Halves question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL