The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Darwin Ortiz Exclusive Lecture-Chicago Area (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of tntjr
Darwin Ortiz will be lecturing at Conjuror's Corner on October 25, 2010. Details to follow.

Conjuror's Corner normally meets 4th Monday of every month at Harry's Magic Shop in Roselle, IL.

Past lecturers have included Daryl, Michael Ammar, David Williamson, David Regal, Paul Green, Mike Powers, Whit Haydn, Tom Dobrowolski, Glenn Morphew, Kozmo, Simon Lovell, John Lovick, David Solomon, Steve Draun and others.

PM me with your email address to get on our newsletter list.

http://www.ccmagicclub.com/cc/
tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of tntjr
A number of Café members have PM'd me to get on our distribution list. Lecture is free to members and $25 for others.

This is coming up and is one not to be missed!

Come join us October 25 at 7 p.m. at Harry's Magic Shop in Roselle, IL. (820 W. LAKE STREET ROSELLE IL)

The street address alone will lead to the wrong location in Google and Yahoo maps. This will get you close: http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?en......SELLE+IL

Harry's Magic Shop / Jensen Entertainment
820 W Lake Street, Roselle, IL. 60172
630-980-8882
One mile east of Gary Ave off Lake St. Turn north on Garden Ave to first left - Unit 206 (enter thru Harry's Magic Shop)
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
I'll be there! A rare opportunity to see Darwin Ortiz lecture. Nice.......
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
Remember it's this coming Monday night!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Darwin Ortiz Exclusive Lecture-Chicago Area (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL