The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » What is the name of the Illusion on AGT tonight? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22723 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Tonite July 7, 2010 an illusion was shown twice by 2 different performer. It was a transportation of assistant and magician into a cage box.

Never seen that one and it is very impressive, even more then the old Sub-Trunk. The 1st performer, who did manipulation and parasols this week, did it better then the fire guy, I thought.
MichaelOzMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Des Moines, Iowa
234 Posts

Profile of MichaelOzMagic
Its Suspended Animation made by Bill Smith.

Michael
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22723 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Thanks, this is an impressive illusion, it has been a long time since I seen anything this good.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
I'm glad you finally got a TV Bill.... Smile
Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
595 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
I have a quick question, is it a 3-person effect? Or can it be done with 2 people?
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1851 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Please - no methods disucssed in this public forum. Smile
Bill Smith
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Bill Smith
The Suspended Animation performed by Michael Grasso a few weeks ago was
built by me and the rights paid to John Taylor. The Suspended Animation
performed by the "Fire Guy" on July 7th is a "knock off" and the performer
and builder have been notified.

Bill Smith
John Taylor
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
136 Posts

Profile of John Taylor
When I find a person or builder that has copied my creation, and I do find out- myself and my team go after them. For we need to protect our invention and the original buyers of a genuine Suspended Animation illusion.

I have turned people around from Italy to Spain who have previously owned pirate Suspended Animations and encouraged them to do the right thing by me and the industry by owning a real model. - The original model is hard to beat as it has many original design features that all other copy's lack, the 5 min pack down system and possible 2 person operation - Yes you heard right 2 person operation makes this a worth while investment for anyone looking for wow factor or a sensational closer for their show.

When you buy a genuine illusion you are not just buying a prop, you and paying money also to the creator for the performance rights that's what makes it worthwhile for me and other creators, otherwise I would have just kept the illusion for myself to perform. Please -Do the right thing and don't copy anyone creation, it will just bite you in the butt one day, especially if I have to contact you about a rip off illusion of mine!

John Taylor
JoyJoy
View Profile
Special user
Germany
514 Posts

Profile of JoyJoy
John - great! Hopefully it's a helpful support for our art. At least it sounds like it will be one! Looking forward to see it.

PS: Would love to have that for each illusion.
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Glad to see you're on top of things. It's very sad that there are so many performers out there that have no regard for others creations.

Sure you want to strive to be original .. but, then you turn around and rip someone else off. Does that make a lot of sense?

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » What is the name of the Illusion on AGT tonight? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL