The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IMemorize Cards (Rune Carlsen) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2676 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Rune Carlsen has just released a program to help train you on your chosen memorized deck, called iMemorize Cards.

Quote:
I don't have any direct experience with it myself, but here's the product description:

iMemorize is a iPhone application for magicians, practicing or doing memorized card effects.

iMemorize will help you learn and memorize your preferred memorized card stack.

iMemorize currently supports both Aronson and Mnemonica and will support additional stacks in the future, if requested.

This application enables you to learn a memorized deck step by step, either by card or by position. Select the preferred learning method to easily pick up your preferred memorized deck in a very short time.

To navigate in the application, tap the screen to show the answer for the asked card or position. For the next question, swipe from right to left.

iMemorize does also have a speedlearning mode, for those of you who really want to test yourself.

iMemorize is developed by magician Rune Carlsen (www.rune.no).

Frequently asked questions are answered at http://www.imemorize.no/faq

iMemorize has not been verified or customized for iPad (yet).
jekyllandhyde
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of jekyllandhyde
I'd definitely buy this if it had a feature that would let you add your own stack.
studentoflife
View Profile
Veteran user
Paris, France
310 Posts

Profile of studentoflife
Would be also nice if we could change the back of the cards... Bikes, TallyHos...
- Y
<BR>"Nothing is difficult...it's all about what you want, and how bad you want it."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IMemorize Cards (Rune Carlsen) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL