The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Livestock Washer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone out there has the live stock washer from fair child magic. http://www.fairchildmagic.com/fairchild_magic_038.htm

I would be interested in hearing opinions on it.

Thanks
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
I don't have it, but do know you can get a slightly smaller version, without stand, for less than half the price (Rabbit Wringer). I had Rabbit Wringer and ultimately sold it. It was a beautiful prop, but ultimately I didn't think the story/patter I had for it was very good. I have found the following rabbit appearance boxes much easier to routine: Barry Mitchell's Presto Production Box (looks like a carrying cage - the easiest of all to routine); the Wolf Funhouse (balloon to rabbit premise); the Birthday Gift Surprise (rabbit appears inside birthday "present" box). The other one I hope to be able to afford at some point is Abbott's Suckerette, which looks like fun. There are a lot of production boxes out there, like the Rainbow House and the Parker Swan House, which I haven't found sensible uses for (maybe that's my fault rather than that of the apparatus, but nonetheless, I'm giving you my impressions). I do know that Fairchild makes great quality stuff.
Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
Thanks mumblemore, I have many rabbit productions as I have different production method for every themed show I do. I am asking as this effect fits a particular theme Im starting to work on. I will eventually be getting either this style of wringer or the one from malloy as I want a quality item.
Any opinions on it would be appreciated.
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1367 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
I have a couple of props from Joe Eddie Fairchild, his quality is excellent. He's also really great to deal with. I've seen many of his illusions close up & they are great!!

I know that Duane Laflin has Joe Eddie make up several of his props as well as custom made pieces. My feeling that if its good enough for a working pro like Duane Laflin, its good enough for me!

Mark
Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible. Frank L. Gaines
Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
Thanks Mark,

A buddy of mine who is also really good friends with Duane has at least three or four items from Joe. He does make good quality stuff. I just wish someone had this item in question. I have emailed Joe for more pictures of this product but he doesn't have any on hand.

Any more thoughts?
Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
I thought I would bump this topic back to the top and see if anyone that didn't see this when I originally post has any opinions on the prop.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Joe Eddie makes great props - I order from him frequently - And I am not trying to steer you away from Joe but you could also consider the Bunny Buster from Rich Hill Illusions (another very quality builder) - this is designed not only to disappear the bunny with all the gags, etc, but then have it reappear. It is large and spacious enough for most bunnies to be comfortable a considerable amount of time, important if you are working without an assistant.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
In addition to the Bunny Washer for those of you doing Doves and Rabbits Joe recently added a very nice Doves to Rabbit as well as his Transformation cage. Both are very, very nice.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Livestock Washer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL