The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Question About "Mirage Coin Set" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rafael The Master Hypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
South East Asia
483 Posts

Profile of Rafael The Master Hypnotist
Hi Everyone

I own both "Split Coin" & "Mirage" after play with it for a while, here is few Question for anyone who own this fantastic set of "Mirage"

1.I love the international Matrix, but wouldn't be great if the shell is another foreign coin shell like Euro coin shell and also I need one matching real coin to match the Euro shell

This way I can perform "international matrix" with four different coin: English penny + American Half + Chinese Coin + Euro Coin, so here is my question for you:

where can I obtain the matching Euro Coin Shell that can nest perfectly over the "Mirage" gimmick and what is the corect denomination/value from the Euro Coin that matched with the American Half Dolar/the mirage set?

I already ask this to my favourite magic dealer, hocus pocus, they reply my question and based on their question I made my purchase,

but it turn out they give me the wrong advise and they sell me the wrong Euro Shell and No Refund and No Replacement for this order, eventho I already email them, but still no reply

So rather than wasting my money for another false purchase, would you guys who own "Mirage Coin Set" be so kind to inform me the correct Euro Shell that can nest perfectly over the "Mirage" set?

a Euro Coin Shell that is the same size a a standard American Half Dollar and where can I get a matching real coin to match the Euro shell ?

thank you for your kind reply

The BIGEST Room in the world is the Room for Improvement
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
486 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
Ask Mr. Tango I bet he can help. If he can't help you could probably reach out toRoy Kueppers.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
jimmyj
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of jimmyj
Contact World Magic Shop in the UK. Craig Petty was associated with them and came out with the whole package. Mirage Coins. Coins and DVD.
I bought specific gaffs from them for Mirage and everything was fine.
Delivery was excellent.
Jim
View Profile
Elite user
South East Asia
483 Posts

I already sent PM to Craig when I made the above post, but still no reply

I sent email to jim at World Magic shop but the e mail keep Bouncing back

anyone here can help me to solve the problem?

thanks
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
486 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
Did you get a hold of Mr. Tango?

He always replies fast.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

View Profile
Elite user
South East Asia
483 Posts

Yes I did contact Mr.Tango, but still no reply

sigh.........so difficult to get an answer for a simple Shell
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
486 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
Mr. Tango has been on tour doing lectures here in the States. I am sure he will get back to you. Try Roy Keuppers. He is usually very quick to respond and does quality work.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Question About "Mirage Coin Set" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL