The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Where To Advertise? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
What is the best place to advertise your hypnosis / hypnotism services? I do hypnosis, and people love it!!!! But these are the people that love being performed on, and not the kind that want to learn how to do it. Where do you advertise so that you attract buyers of your hypnotic system, so you can then train them in hypnosis? Thanks for your feedback, guys.

Regards,
Mike
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Oh dear not another one....

http://www.Sell-out-city-for-talentless-twats.com I believe this is THE forum for you.

Or why not try http://www.seconhand-hypnosis-courses-at......s-from-a
twat.com

Or you could try http://www.close-your-eyes-and-open-your-wallet-you-mug.twat

Or you could try and hang about street corners and hypno-harass passers by.

I don't like to blow my own trumpet but I offer a course on marketing hypnosis courses. Its not cheap then again you are probably a twat and would buy it anyway. But keep it quiet I don't want everybody throwing money at me.

Regards,

MP
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20490 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am afraid I don't understand the question. If it is what I think I am misunderstanding I am scared.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10072 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Based on your phraseology, I would question your "hypnosis system" and qualifications to do so.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Let me rephrase: what is the best way to advertise if you want to teach others how to hypnotize?

Regards,
Mike
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
The best way to do any form of advertising is word of mouth.

Other than that, there is no "ultimate" best way to advertise. It would depend upon such things as:
1) The local market
The "best" way to advertise in some small town that just had a trial all over the news involving "brainwashing" is going to be different from the best way to advertise in a large city.
2) Who you are marketing to
The "best" way to advertise to a college audience is going to be different than the "best" way to advertise to a blue collar audience.
3) Your budget
The "best" way to advertise with a budget of 10,000 Dollars or 7,500 Pounds will be different than if you only have 300 dollars or Pounds.

The "best" way to advertise in some small town that just had a trial all over the news involving "brainwashing" is going to be different from the best way to advertise in a large city.
Muzz
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of Muzz
Insight, are you a professional hypnotist with years of experience in the field? Do you have thousands of stage hypnosis shows under your belt as well as a good grasp of how to teach others the skills? If not then you might want to reconsider. If you do have all these things then good luck to you!
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
Mike,
Rather than have to advertise, it's much better to work on building a profile so that you're in a position where others in the industry (including maybe those you trained under) are speaking highly of you and people are specifically requesting the training from you.

That way, you're simply fulfilling a demand for what you do, rather than trying to create one that doesn't exist.

Coincidentally, by the time people are speaking highly of you and enough others are requesting training, for you to maybe break even financially, it's quite likely you'll have the experience and knowledge the others on this thread are talking about.

Even then, when you look at what a competitive area it is now, where the marketing has become more important than the quality of the product, and realise that nobody is making that much money anyway; Don't be too surprised if you decide it's not worth doing.

Reg
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Great advice, guys! Thanks.

Regards,
Mike
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20490 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
If you have to ask, you are not ready to hear the answer.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Where To Advertise? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL