The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Most Shocking Spongeball Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Don't be humble Ian, you have every reason to be proud of this.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Thanks, I find it to be the purest effect I do, as it is only sponge and a move. Both Frank Garcia and Goshman loved it as well.
The ball to square (or bunny) finale is unexpected and generally a "shocker". So is the initial split.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Ian, that is beautiful! That ending is shocking! Unexpected!

:applause:

Doug
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2010-07-27 14:32, Dougini wrote:
Ian, that is beautiful! That ending is shocking! Unexpected!

:applause:

Doug

Oops, I forgot... this video has the alternate ending which is cool too. This is the demo I gave to shops.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awvDOjE_HOE&feature=related
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Man...and here I gave up on the sponge balls years ago, thinking it was trite...oh, how wrong I was...

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Most Shocking Spongeball Routine (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL