The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » T.O.M.B. Reader (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Dark brethren
I'm delighted to announce the release of my unique, GUARANTEED, reading system.
It primarily uses Tarot, but it can be done absolutely propless.
Believe it or not, it has a genetic basis!

The book will be softback only - no e books I'm afraid.
If anyone on this forum who buys it and doesn't find it useful, I promise to refund the price, so confident am I that this system will suit both the absolute beginner and pro alike.

The details are here: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/to......center/1

Thanks for taking a look.
Yours in the craft.
S
(I.M.)
[
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3824 Posts

Profile of The Curator
I already like the title.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey, forget an e-book... but what about a HC???? Smile

I like the title too - sounds goood!

Genetic basis.... cool... I can see if you mix the pack you can get different beasties.... Smile
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2277 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
I have read this material. As a reading system it is pure gold! How much more confidence in a realease can an author have than a money back guarantee? I predict no one will be asking for a refund. THis system is subtlely spectacular.

Once other reviews begin pouring in you will discover it is true.

Kotah
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
This is a MUST HAVE!
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
891 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Quote:
it has a genetic basis!

what does that mean?
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2010-07-17 11:04, backinblack wrote:
Quote:
it has a genetic basis!

what does that mean?

Read the book - become a happy person! TOMB rocks
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
891 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Quote:
On 2010-07-17 11:05, Dr Spektor wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-07-17 11:04, backinblack wrote:
Quote:
it has a genetic basis!

what does that mean?

Read the book - become a happy person! TOMB rocks

so it is a guide to individual happiness.. ;-)

anyhow: thanx for your advice.. but I am still corious what genetic basis means..
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
I've read it too. Very good stuff. You're probably going to kick yourself for not thinking of beforehand. Not that that's a bad thing. We all need a good ass kicking from time to time.
What would Wavy do?
Damon Reinbold
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Damon Reinbold
Got mine today and am half way through the first reading. Excellent and sneaky at the samee time. Been doing reaings for forty yeatrs or so and this is something I wish I had had in the beginning, Highly recommended.
!

regards,

Damon
Damon Reinbold
<BR>2011 President, S.A.M. Assembly 71
<BR>2011 President, IBM Ring 90
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Thank you all for the very kind words.
For those yet to take the leap there is an offer code which definitely works for the next 4 weeks; it is :TOMB reader
Purchase TOMB reader with 15% off with coupon code BEACHREAD305

Any questions or queries anyone please pm or email.
Steve
I.M.
[
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
I was very privilaged to read T.O.M.B. by Doc Steve. It is one of the most serious books on the subject of reading and full of information that is pure gold.
It is one of the best books and indeed very informative to any one that is interested in the subject of Reading. What Doc Steve is giving the reader is full and accurate systems for readings.
I know one thing: It opened my eyes big time and I am a professional Reader with some 40 years experience!
Thanks Doc Steve
Roni
J.Warrens
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1098 Posts

Profile of J.Warrens
Looks interesting, I may just have to take advantage of that discount...thanks.

Cheers.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Thank you to all purchasers so far.
If anyone has any comments (good or bad) please do either mail me or post here.

I was lucky enough to have Jerome Finlay look at it, who wrote
"Thank you for sharing TOMB Reader with me. I've just had a chance to look at it briefly so far but plan on sitting down with it tomorrow evening for an in depth read. What I've seen so far is wonderful and actually answers a question I've been tossing and turning with. I have various ways of presenting psychologically flavorful routines, and one entails asking/answering questions a bit like yours (but on a 1-10 scale)."

Tom Jorgenson also wrote me:
" If you are looking for a new reading system that is easy to learn and apply, and one that will impress your clients and bookers, THE TOMB READER may well be the easiest start for you. Forget ‘cold reading’ and that long list of lame lines, guessing which may or may not apply. Steve Murray gives us his bullet-proof system for giving accurate reading that WILL apply to each and every one of your clients. Add this eBook to your repetoire and you will always be prepped to give accurate readings anytime, anywhere. No gadgets, no gimmicks, no BS... you actually DO IT.

Did I mention ‘accurately’?

“The Tomb Reader” is well worth your time and your money. With a bit of study, you'll be starting your readings with a great deal of hits each and every time. Recommended for the new and the more experienced reader."

Ok so this is shameless plugging, Smile but I also wanted to share some other views.
Cheers!
Steve
[
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Steve is a wiz with oracular creation
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Just to let you guys know I just ordered the this book.
I am really Looking forward to reading it......

Best
Ray
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

This is a REALLY cool idea of telling people about themselves!

RIGHT AFTER I read the book it just so happen that there was a knock at the door. I HAD company and only a few minutes after reading the book! So HECK, I just had to go for a TEST DRIVE! LOL

I had some colored stones with me (don't ask me why, I just DID). LOL

I talked a few minutes to the people and asked them a few things about this and that. I tossed the stones (there were 12) onto the rug and pulled out my pendulum. I told them how to hold it and to hold it over the stones. They slowly moved the pendulum over each stone until they feel drawn to one. Of course the pendulum started to swing in a circle once they SELECTED one in their mind. LOL

I really just handed them the pendulum and told them that it would swing in a circle ONCE they decided on a stone. I then just stood back and watch the show!

It didn’t matter what stone they selected because I have already got the information needed for the reading (thanks to TOMB). I told them that the color and size of the stone told me much about them. I also told them that the hand that they held the stone also gave me hints about them. I then looked into their eyes and told them about themselves and they were speechless! My wife knows that I was full of BS but couldn’t put her figure on how I got the information. It is SWEET when you can fool your wife!

The stones were used as a tool to throw them off track of how I really got the HOT/cold reading. Since I always have a pendulum on me I just pulled it out and throw it into the mix of things and am glad that I did. It gave the reading a nice feel.

I only used the stones because they were there! I have never used stones before in this matter but really LIKE the idea now. I was totally flying by the seat of my pants with the stones and pendulum! LOL

This is a really good book in learning how to gain information about someone without them KNOWING. I am really glad that I bought this book because the information is golden.

Best
Ray
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I don't know if you guys noticed this but TOMB also is a grave...scary huh? Thought I'd point that out.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-08-22 00:12, MagicSanta wrote:
I don't know if you guys noticed this but TOMB also is a grave...scary huh? Thought I'd point that out.

How cool is that? LOL

Ray
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Hey Ray - thanks for the kind review, but Wow! You've got the 'idea' behind it and taken it to your own place!
I intend to send out a free e-update to owners of the First Edition by way of thanks - aiming for Christmas time; I'd be honored if I could use your experience - or even if you wrote it up??
Great work all the same!
Steve
[
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » T.O.M.B. Reader (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL