The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Magic Storybook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
This is strange for me. I'm giving a "heads-up" on Qua-Fiki's newest invention (The Magic Storybook) that hasn't even been released yet. But Qua-Fiki just forwarded me the news that Staples, the stationery store, is offering a rebate on packs of its Photo Supreme Paper double sided matte finish (50 sheets per pack). The paper came to $16.04 with NJ sales tax added on, and the rebate is for $13.99... you do the math, great savings! You can get up to 2 rebates, so better buy two.

If you have any intention of getting "The Magic Storybook" plans when they are released (in a week or two) you will be happy you took advantage of this offer because it is the ideal paper to use to print out your own storybook following Qua-Fiki's directions. The rebate ends 7/17/10 so you haven't much time to decide. Even if you have no interest in the Storybook but need the paper for other purposes, this deal is too sweet to pass up.

Qua-Fiki has been using The Magic Storybook with his Super Hero Magic theme, but when I pointed out that its uses went far beyond just Super Heroes, he started working on other Storybook ideas and that's when he went paper hunting and discovered the rebate. Shortly after releasing his Super Hero version, he will also have a book on Baby Animals and another one on Zhu-Zhu Hamster pets. Then I've convinced him to get working on a Halloween themed Storybook and one for Christmas.

If you want to see what all the fuss is about, check Qua-Fiki's Corner on my site and look in his "Super Hero Magic" section.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
How can I order the Wonder Dog routine?
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Qua-Fiki, at the ripe old age of 15, has just entered the work force with a summer job working for the city. So now he has to split his time between magic and a "real job" like many of us. This has slowed down work on his magic writing as well. I hope "Wonder Dog" will get back on track shortly, along with all of his other ambitious projects. It needs a few more photographs and then it will be ready to go on-line. Meanwhile, if you haven't already got a Magical Sheep Dog Arm Puppet from David Ginn, you might start by ordering one of those from David during his summer sale prices on his site. If you do have one already, you can start looking in the toddler's clothing departments for a pair of toddler sized undershorts (size 3 or 4) and a bib that can be used as a cape (when Wonder Dog turns into Under Dog).
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

dgcuff
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
191 Posts

Profile of dgcuff
Quote:
On 2010-07-11 21:32, Spellbinder wrote:
Staples, the stationery store, is offering a rebate on packs of its Photo Supreme Paper double sided matte finish (50 sheets per pack). The paper came to $16.04 with NJ sales tax added on, and the rebate is for $13.99...

Of interest to Canadians only: I haven't been able to find this rebate on the Staples.ca website yet, but if I find it after a visit to my local store, I'll let you all know.
I formerly ran a site of links to help Canadian magicians, magicinfo.ca, but I retired it in 2022.
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
The napkin magic for 5 bucks looks like a winner.
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
For Wonder Dog, for a readng show he could be Captain Underpants dog. This is a very popular children series book.
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Thanks for the info about Captain Underpants. That's hilarious! And you're right, the dog fits right in!
Professor Spellbinder

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Magic Storybook (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL