The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Scott F. Guinn's site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Scott's having a mega sale on his webiste before he closes it to take on his new full time gig as a full time Pastor at his church:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=159&0

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=159&0
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
msmaster
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of msmaster
Thanks for the heads up.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Thanks for the info. Which one is highly recommended? "My Best to You: Cards" and "Not Your Ordinary Card Tricks" sound really really good.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
crestfallenLyric
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of crestfallenLyric
Hope he can hold out for just a bit more! I really want that Guinn Utility Backslip!

Edit: Oh good it's till August. I still have time!
"It is better for a man to honor his profession, than to be honored by it." - Robert-Houdin
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Trust me, everything Scott puts out is excellent stuff!

Regards,
Mike
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Get it while you can,you wont be sorry.

Mike
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Just did, and will get another one on Monday after my monthly billing cycle.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
My order went in and I received it instantly. TOO COOL!

Scott gave an update elsewhere on ordering:

"One point: If you're ordering a lot of books, don't get them all at once. My cart system is automated, and it will send them all at once. The combined file size of large orders is causing them to get bounced. So especially for the larger books, order in groups of 2-3.

Thanks!

Scott
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Thanks everyone! Your support and words of encouragement are most appreciated!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
Me too unbeleiveable service and amazing prices
Good luck again Scott
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
I ordered Belgian Blockbusters and paid by PayPal but didn't receive a PDF or download link. Is this supposed to be an instantaneous download or does Scott send them manually?
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I ordered Scott's Bill to Lemon, and Matrix routines...they are WAY worth more than the sale price they are at now!

I highly recommend Scott's stuff, it's very well written and easy to follow!

Scott, good luck with your new career!
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Scott puts a lot of work into these ebooks. The instruction is clear, the routining is always well-thought out, the effects magical, and the photos clearly illustrate key points to supplement the text. And he doesn't rest on his laurels - I have some of his out of print books, and many of the effects therein have been revised and reshot for the current versions. Sorry that he won't be able to offer these gems in the future.

Scott - have you considered turning over the "business end" to a third party? Then you could pursue your new career without distraction but still benefit financially from all of the work you've already done. And new magicians would continue to benefit from your instruction and ideas. Just a thought.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
escherwolf
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of escherwolf
Harv, have you sorted you download yet?

I also have ordered a number of things but not received any pdfs or download links. This may have something to do with Scott's comment above about his cart system not handling larger orders well. Have sent off email about the problem but have not received any response yet. Will let you know what the cause of the problem is when I receive a response.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
My download came almost instantly, maybe yours went to your spam?
escherwolf
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of escherwolf
Didn't go to Spam - it's always the first thing I check. It might have bounced if the download was too big - but I've never had problems with large downloads from any other sources. I'm sure there will be a way around whatever the issue is.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Didn't get your email as far as I can tell. The order fulfillment is automated. Sometimes it gets bounced because of size, sometimes a server will bounce an email with large attachment automatically if I'm not on your safe list.

Regardless, I respond to emails if I get them very quickly. If I don't respond to your email within several hours, send me a PM here on The Café. Give me your name as listed on PayPal and the PayPal transaction number, and I'll fill the order manually as soon as possible.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
escherwolf
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of escherwolf
Scott has responded to my problems with geting the download (probably due to size) quickly and efficiently. Very pleased with the result. The PDFs I have read so far are excellent. It will be shame that these will be going off the market. Thanks to Scott for sorting it all out for me.
mysto59
View Profile
Loyal user
Bethalto, Illinois
264 Posts

Profile of mysto59
I purchased several of the PDF's and they are worth every penny! LOTS and LOTS of great information and very professionally produced. I will be ordering more before the deadline.
It's not the size of the wand that matters, it's the "magic" in it...
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
I take say 6 of the ebooks, depending on how many pages total - say about 100, and take them to Kinkos and have them printed out and spiral bound - the one with the coil with transparent cover and all. That way I can take it with me and study it/highlight it and makes notes hanging out at the coffee shop. Yea, you can annotatethe pdf, but it's not as user friendly as a bound notebook style. I also have them put colored heavy stock vinyl dividers between each ebook. So I have books made separated out by coin, cards, and general close up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Scott F. Guinn's site (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL