The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Best self working card prediction effect (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4265 Posts

Profile of Sixten
The above effect, A Real Prediction, can also be found in the book: Last Word on Cards by: W.F. (Rufus) Steele. (I have it on Michael's VHS tape: Incredible Self-Working Card Tricks Vol. 1 & Michael credits Mr. Vernon. FWIW: Not my kind of a prediction effect. Some may think differently.)
Over at "The Lybrary", for an additional $3.00, (this effect is $4.00) you can get the PDF-Last Word on Cards, 162 total effects.
Alex R. Weinberg
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Alex R. Weinberg
Go for a really simple force, try not to over think it.
zoescout
View Profile
New user
Washington
48 Posts

Profile of zoescout
Another vote for Prior Comittment - self working can learn it in a few minutes and it gets great reactions. Just can't repeat the trick to the same crowd.
poolside
View Profile
New user
Tampa, Florida
68 Posts

Profile of poolside
Aldo Colombini's "Empty Envelope" prediction is easy, humorous, and a crowd pleaser!
"It's a good feeling to know you're alive" - Fred Rogers
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Where can one find Aldo's "Empty Envelope"?
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4265 Posts

Profile of Sixten
"An Empty Envelope" is found at WildColombini.com" Smile
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
1264 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2014, mikenewman wrote:
Watched HL "Amazing Prediction"; one I have failed to read or watch! I want to work this one.

Has anyone used this in performance? I love it! I am still in "shocked" mode!! WTH just happened???

It's good isn't it! For those who haven't seen it, here is Harry himself performing it.

The way he performs it is entirely self-working, mind you, because he adds in various false shuffles and cuts, I think. But to my knowledge, this can be done like this as an entirely self-working effect, correct?

BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame - click here to see all my pictorial reviews: => Magic Reviews <==> Playing Card Reviews <==> Board Game Reviews <==
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Best self working card prediction effect (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL