The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » What types of induction should I use? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10073 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
There you go...
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
Yeah. And here I was wondering why newcomers to the forum get given such a hard time.
Ho-hum.
Reg
robaiken
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of robaiken
I've only hypnotised around 10 people. I had failures before with other inductions. I have very little experience.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10073 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
This is why I started the Quick Survey question thread, to get to know who these newbies here are, their interests, experience and back story leading them here. I believe members here would be more patient and more willing to help and offer advice once some of these basics are introduced and established. I'd like to see all newbies answer these questions when they first arrive here as I think it would make a better experience for everyone and give us a chance to properly welcome them rather than them trying to jump right in with all guns-a-blazin'. I also think this would help them asking questions that many consider improper, or the basic "how do I get started" or "what books, DVDs or programs are available". People are much more cooperative and welcoming when we know who we are dealing with.
Owen Mc Ginty
View Profile
Special user
not a stupid user, a special user.
533 Posts

Profile of Owen Mc Ginty
Spot on mind pro!
If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » What types of induction should I use? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL