The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Phantoms-Outlaw Strikes Again! (73 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..19~20~21 [Next]
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2011-11-09 09:06, PROF BC wrote:
Of great interest to those performing PHANTOMS (17 minute video):

http://www.videobb.com/watch_video.php?v=eBb3ZNlvlEMU

Just watched the Video. WOW!

I do not have Phantoms but was wondering (after watching the video) if a glass filled with wine would be a nice prop for a séance while using Phantoms?

Of course the glass that I want to use is one where the wine in the glass slowly lowers as if someone is taking little sips. Do you think that would be TOO much?

Ray
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
No - its perfect - those boys liked to drink wine and party - really
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
jglumley
View Profile
Loyal user
Kansas City
242 Posts

Profile of jglumley
I had to get it, I really think I can work this one. Plus I am 99% sure there almost gone. I have a feeling there down to the last three then this book will litterly disappear!
The "18"
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Hey Prof BC,

How about the left count... for those sitting on the fence?

Gary
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
It's under 10 for sure.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
We will have to start working on the leather 'Ipswich' next then,Vic! Smile

And,what is the pre-order price for her?

Thanks,
~G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2665 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On 2012-01-18 19:54, Godzilla wrote:
We will have to start working on the leather 'Ipswich' next then,Vic! Smile

And,what is the pre-order price for her?

Thanks,
~G

What do you talking about? It's already up on the site.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On 2012-01-18 19:00, Godzilla wrote:
Hey Prof BC,

How about the left count... for those sitting on the fence?

Gary

Six.
Phasmologist
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Thanks for the update,PROF BC !
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
The final PHANTOMS is bespoke, and the unholy 100 are now identified.

Now the fun begins. Please, PHANTOMS owners, do not hesitate to contact me via PM here and/or on the Outlaw forum with ideas and questions about this extraordinary prop. I'm always a bit shy about ballyhooing my own work, but now that my comments cannot possibly be construed as a commercial (as I have none to sell) I can honestly say that I have long been very proud of this effect and use it more than any I own or have devised.

For those who have just purchased in the last week, be advised that I will be aging and finishing your PHANTOMS tomorrow (weather permitting--needs to be dry and reasonably warm to work properly) and will be sending them out on Monday (after they've had a chance to 'cure').

Sorry David! Still waiting for agreeable weather. Thanks for your kind patience. Tomorrow looks good for it, though, and yours goes out first.

Oh, and in the unlikely event any of you ever want to sell your PHANTOMS, remember that it is a bona fide collectors item--so price it accordingly. We are an elite membership, and I along with the other owners wish this one kept on the down-low and as dark as possible.

Happy haunting!
Phasmologist
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3921 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
No worries, Prof. Take your time.

Looking forward to this!

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
PhiltheBear
View Profile
New user
Southampton, UK
72 Posts

Profile of PhiltheBear
I'm glad I got my order in - just in time it seems! I've already got a few of Rick's other products and they are impressive. I'm just waiting for the aeroplane to cross the ocean with it. OTOH - it may just materialize here of it's own accord Smile
--

PhiltheBear
Unusualist
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2048 Posts

Profile of aligator
All of you who got in your orders will not be disappointed. Those who waited and have missed out will forever be without the most brilliant piece of bookwork(is that a word) mentalism yet invented. I cannot imagine anything topping this, but of course something will.....someday. You deserve to be proud Prof BC. It is an outstanding contribution.
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
627 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
Rumor Control informs me that I was the purchaser of the very last copy. Talk about the nick of time! Now all I need is a monkey and a kiddy pool full of lime jello and my new act will be complete! Here's hoping for clear skies and reliable postal service!
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
minty
View Profile
Elite user
Rugby, Warwickshire
422 Posts

Profile of minty
PHANTOMS remains my favourite book from Outlaw. Many thanks Prof BC for making it available to others. I enjoy DarkSpell too and hope we'll get to see more from you in the near future.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
The light is fading now, but the happy news is the day was beautiful, and the last of the PHANTOMS are currently 'curing' and will be posted Monday. (They came out beautifully).

PHANTOMS owners, don't forget the Outlaw forum. I will be posting there from time-to-time and would enjoy hearing from you with your experiences and ideas about performing PHANTOMS.

Hail the happy, haunted 100!
Phasmologist
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3921 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Quote:
On 2012-02-17 12:24, that'sJustWrong! wrote:
Rumor Control informs me that I was the purchaser of the very last copy. Talk about the nick of time! Now all I need is a monkey and a kiddy pool full of lime jello and my new act will be complete! Here's hoping for clear skies and reliable postal service!

You owe me a keyboard.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I have this and never went to the forum. I guess that I should. LOL

I must quit buying book test! I do like the look and feel of this book.

Ray
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2622 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
This is a fabulous effect!! We who have it are very lucky. Treat it with respect; this one Rocks!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
PhiltheBear
View Profile
New user
Southampton, UK
72 Posts

Profile of PhiltheBear
Prof, thanks for the update. Is it worth getting the manual before it arrives? Or should I wait to read it first?
--

PhiltheBear
Unusualist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Phantoms-Outlaw Strikes Again! (73 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..19~20~21 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL