The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Phantoms-Outlaw Strikes Again! (73 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1762 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Thanks, Prof BC, for an update on what's going on in your creative world. For now we will wait. Patience, after all, is a virtue.
kcalB
View Profile
Inner circle
Took me 16 years to make
1002 Posts

Profile of kcalB
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2018, gothicmagic wrote:
No, didn't miss that in the lecture just didn't know the layers that were woven into the book and it exposed me to a deeper appreciation of it
as each of us given exactly the same item will all perform it differently, that was an early idea I had for an ECSS segment 5 or so performers given the same item and then seeing where they all went from there.

Excellent idea.
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1317 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Prof BC I for one would also like to know when you finish the MR James biography as that sounds very interesting
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2158 Posts

Profile of RCP
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2018, the Sponge wrote:
Forgive me for saying so, but focusing on Phantoms is missing part of the reason for the lecture. What was demonstrated at ECSS could be done with any book that gives similar information. I think part of the point was just to show us a way to reveal/frame/routine such a book. I think this type of routine could have been done with a Dopps or a Luna or a Lillian. It would be different of course, but could be similar.

s

So true! It was masterful and so fair away from a magic trick.
tvbuzz
View Profile
New user
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
57 Posts

Profile of tvbuzz
Could the James bio be Phantoms II ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Phantoms-Outlaw Strikes Again! (73 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL