The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..20~21~22 [Next]
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
New full trailer is up. We wanted to show you a few clips of Berk Eratay on the Turkish Phenomena program which he went onto win.. Enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/user/rsvpmagic#p/a/u/0/Q9m72KUnz8U

MS
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Marc, buddy now your just teasing us!!!! I placed my pre-order when can we expect shipments to go out to other dealers? I ordered mine from Hocus-pocus..
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11988 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Not to worry broth, you will have them on in plenty of time for Halloween!
Havens
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
313 Posts

Profile of Havens
Quote:
On 2010-07-28 13:38, Marc Spelmann wrote:
New full trailer is up. We wanted to show you a few clips of Berk Eratay on the Turkish Phenomena program which he went onto win.. Enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/user/rsvpmagic#p/a/u/0/Q9m72KUnz8U

MS

Really like this clip, I'm especially impressed with Berk's performance. Many assume Biokinesis has to be used in conjunction with another effect, or will just be a "look my eyes have changed" kind of effect but Berk's performance demonstrates something a lot more powerful and exhibits some real showmanship. If you weren't convinced by the potential of this effect then you probably are now.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2010-07-23 08:03, russ stevens wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I've just shot and edited a new project for Alakazam called "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay.

I often hear that there's nothing new in magic. Well, watch this and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM5_uL5f4v8

Best,
Russ

Holy crap! People will think you are demon possessed!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Theory 11, I believe has an effect where you stop your pulse. Imagine this: You are doing the effect, and your pulse becomes slower and slower, the spectators are beginning to freak out, and just at the point where you flatline, your eyes go white....
Berk.Eratay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Berk.Eratay
@ Marc: The part you and me both white eyes is really scary...
I seem like something possesed me and you seem like Alien Smile Love it Smile
Can't wait to have the DVD for myself LOL!
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Berk everyone who has seen us thinks we're possessed.. And the trailer where you appear at the end all of my family and friends say 'wow he is demonic isn't he.' you've got a great look Berk.. Like the kind of person who could quite possibly read my mind..

I thought it was funny when you told me your friends thought I looked scary..

Message me when you have the photos..

MS
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Marc and Berk with white eyes together, you boys are just not right!
That is seriously disturbing. Marc, you look like you just came off a slab.
AWESOME!!!!!!!
James

I am going to do a speak to the dead routine and at the moment of the info reveal
BAMMMMM white eyes!!
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Rick
View Profile
Elite user
Va.
444 Posts

Profile of Rick
Paisa had me thinking some other ways to use this if I get it. Congrats btw on your soon to be wedding bro..

WHEN YOU COULD ALSO USE THIS...,If you dare to...

When that kid that keeps making faces at you over your wife or husband's shoulder at the next table...

Just when you know that job interview isn't gonna happen for ya...

During your blood pressure check up with your doctor...

When that bartender tries to cut you off just because he thinks you had too much to drink......

Those times when it's a Sat, and youre chillin at home, you don't want to be bothered, and those sales people come to your door....

When the clerk asks for your ID....

If you're lucky enough to participate in a sleep study program at a hospital...

At your next eye exam follow-up...

If you happen to get pulled over for a DUI?????? ("You know when they shine that light in your eyes!")......

For that special someone that looks at ya when you both finish watching Thriller....

I could see this being used other than bizzar/mentalism.. Any one else have any to add to the list?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
HAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CENSUS AND JOHOVA WITNES PLEASE COME A KNOCKING!!! I can see it now!"Have you excepter G as your Lord and Savior?" (eyes go white) "Trust me ladies, its too late for me, but I havent gotten to the guy next door yet. You might have a better chance with him" Love it.Or the old even though I'm 31 now but out of teen wolf go buy some beers and when the guy says no cause I forgot my ID..

http://www.videodetective.com/movie_trai......0535.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl_BJMM2u-A&feature=related

Berk ah, yeah buddy you have opened Pandoras Box I think you might wanna get to work on some other eyes LOL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKji4fSkxtk&feature=related

Halloween is around the Corner I can see if there are any haunted houses to do a Mock Seance and let myself get possesed.

Magical tool this will be great for Mentalism without a doubt. WAy too many possibilites if you wanna Go bizzare. Smash and Stab, Stigmata, There really is way too many possibilities for this effect, hopefully I can wear these for prolonged period of time. Now I know that there are people who wont see this as a tool and to be honest better that way. I don't want everyone at the next lecture to be doing this on the spot. I will find more then enough reasons to use this. Even a simple dollar float or haunted deck. I don't know I'm rambling, but I'm excited about these. CAnt wait to get them.

Awesome show by the way very adult themed for the WB...
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2010-07-30 00:08, Rick wrote:
Paisa had me thinking some other ways to use this if I get it. Congrats btw on your soon to be wedding bro..

WHEN YOU COULD ALSO USE THIS...,If you dare to...

When that kid that keeps making faces at you over your wife or husband's shoulder at the next table...

Just when you know that job interview isn't gonna happen for ya...

During your blood pressure check up with your doctor...

When that bartender tries to cut you off just because he thinks you had too much to drink......

Those times when it's a Sat, and youre chillin at home, you don't want to be bothered, and those sales people come to your door....

When the clerk asks for your ID....

If you're lucky enough to participate in a sleep study program at a hospital...

At your next eye exam follow-up...

If you happen to get pulled over for a DUI?????? ("You know when they shine that light in your eyes!")......

For that special someone that looks at ya when you both finish watching Thriller....

I could see this being used other than bizzar/mentalism.. Any one else have any to add to the list?

Rick, your driving me CRAZY with possibilities!! My mind is spinning, man!!!
Havens
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
313 Posts

Profile of Havens
Under age kids in America could use this to buy alcohol.

"Give me, a keg, of beer"
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
wowbound.com
2099 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Hi Paisa,

Yes, you can wear them all day and go into the freak out at any time!

Benny
+ "Top 10" Best-Selling author at Lybrary.com
+ Proud sponsor "Genii Magazine's 75th Anniversary Convention"
+ Inventor of the world famous Floating Match
+ WOWBOUND.COM
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I predict it will be the the new d'lite...
Unfortunatelly.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
wowbound.com
2099 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Parmenion,

That is a valid fear. Youtube is going to be overflowing with examples, I'm sure. IMHO this should be several times the price, just to keep it a little more exclusive.

Benny
+ "Top 10" Best-Selling author at Lybrary.com
+ Proud sponsor "Genii Magazine's 75th Anniversary Convention"
+ Inventor of the world famous Floating Match
+ WOWBOUND.COM
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5260 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
I think that this would be perfect combined with this effect, just as you reveal the slip of paper with the dead person's name.
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Myself and Peter really ummed and arghhed about the price..

It's a difficult one because you are getting the instructional DVD and custom gimmicks so theoretically it could be priced double what it is but at the same time we know that times are hard for everyone and don't want to price it out of the market place. We thought £49.00 UK Sterling would be just right to keep it affordable but also out of range for the curious as they can get two or three dvds with loads of tricks..

This is only sold to over 18's as well so hopefully it'll just miss the Youtube webcam kids..

MS
Berk.Eratay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Berk.Eratay
What make me happy is;
This thread is just a little model of the community but most of you take it as a serious arsenal to mentalism but not as a simple magic trick...
I always prefer it's to be known as an mentalism utility tool like a peek not as a street magic piece...
I'm honored.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Absolutely Berk! Astral travel effect, possesion. Maybe only some people see it while others don't. I have already pre-ordered and I am really excited to get started,
James

Quote:
On 2010-07-30 07:57, Berk.Eratay wrote:
What make me happy is;
This thread is just a little model of the community but most of you take it as a serious arsenal to mentalism but not as a simple magic trick...
I always prefer it's to be known as an mentalism utility tool like a peek not as a street magic piece...
I'm honored.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL