The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..20~21~22 [Next]
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14040 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Absolutely mind blowing! A million opportunities for use even when your not directly performing. (Bedroom, anyone? Heh, heh!) It boggles the brain!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2010-07-30 11:16, daffydoug wrote:
Absolutely mind blowing! A million opportunities for use even when your not directly performing. (Bedroom, anyone? Heh, heh!) It boggles the brain!

Do yourself a favor if you come across the DVD Me, Myself and Irene, look at the deleted scenes there is one where Jim and Irene are in the bedroom ITs HIlarious, add this little gem to it and if it is a marriage or a one nighter lol it might just be your last...
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Quote:
On 2010-07-30 05:01, Havens wrote:
Under age kids in America could use this to buy alcohol.

"Give me, a keg, of beer"

Nicely done. A classic scene.
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2210 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Quote:
On 2010-07-30 11:16, daffydoug wrote:

I suppsoe you could use it in the bar for picking up goth chicks...
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14040 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I got to thinking: I wonder if they are going to offer this in different colors in the future? Such as red or yellow.) That would be awesome!

The ONLY thing that bothers me is that the life span of the product is only six months to a year. Since this is something that one will obviously use and perform for a lifetime, that means an extra expenditure of a nice chunk of cash every once or twice a year for the rest of your life! Ouch!!

(Also, I'm curious, what happens after the life span ends. Does the product simply wear out, disintegrate, fall apart, or what?) Why is it not possible to manufacture this so that it will last a lifetime under good care?
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
I agree! I intend to use this for a long time! Is there some kind of system where we can get refills or will we have to pay $77.00 everytime our gimmmick runs out? And how will we know when it runs out?
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14040 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Inquiring minds want to know.
Berk.Eratay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Berk.Eratay
Daffy you can understand the lifespan has end it'll wear out!
I've got mines the firstprototype been 3 years!
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of mayniac
So if it runs out we have to pay the full $80 again?
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14040 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2010-07-30 15:35, Berk.Eratay wrote:
Daffy you can understand the lifespan has end it'll wear out!
I've got mines the firstprototype been 3 years!

Well, actually I have never worn contacts of any kind, so I don't know ANYTHING about them, so in my mind I was thinking because of the natural lubrication of the eyes, there should be no friction, so in my mind I could not understand how they can wear out.

But three years sounds pretty great! I can live with that. (Especially compared to 6 to 12 months.) So the 6 to 12 month is a conservative estimate?
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
737 Posts

Profile of roblane
I pre-ordered this as soon as I saw the demo. Then I thought 'contacts hmmmm, not so sure'. But there are so many possibilities with this my head is spinning. As a hobbyist, I'm very aware how difficult it is ( nigh impossible) to convince family of any potential 'powers'. My thought is to use this with Don Theo III's. wonderful Svenvelope. When attempting to 'read' the first word, go into a 'trance' ( cue eye change). Even though you 'fail' to get the word, the idea that 'something' happened to you whilst trying will be very strong, particularly if you feign no knowledge of exactly what has happened to you. A shake of the head followed by, ' wow, that felt strange', should do it. What do you all think?
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
6 - 12 months is a conservative time span and understand if you do it every day all day the product will wear.. It's like anything use it a lot and it's life decreases.

We will have refills, different colours etc. But please understand the demand has to be high as we have to commission a large run in order to keep the cost down for our customers.

With care and educated handling the gimmicks will easily last a year but it totally depends on you and how you care for them.

MS
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1312 Posts

Profile of bond19
Marc,

I know this will be different for various individuals, but approximately how long will it take to train to do this?
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Totally depends on how much you train, the understanding of what needs to happen. Berk teaches various techniques ranging in difficulty, stage 1, 2 & 3. All are effective but all range in difficulty. Sorry to be vague but it's like learning a pass, some pick it up in minutes others hours and others days if not months.

I had a good understanding of the principle before the DVD shoot but we deliberatley kept the finer details until the actual shoot. I studied for a solid three days and still am perfecting the technique I want to master.

I think an average time span would be a week for the basics an hour a day. Then for the more advanced techniques at least a couple of weeks to a month.

The learning process is very rewarding though.

MS
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14040 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
So you have to learn to do some rather athletic things with your eyeballs (while they are closed) that they are just not accustomed to doing?
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3321 Posts

Profile of Looch
More like muscles you havent trained before

Very much looking forward to this, I sense it will be rewarding to those that invest the time and effort needed to master the techniques. Berk I believe your taking it back to how it was and always should be...Congratulations
bobcam1
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of bobcam1
This effect, coupled with THESE:

( http://www.vampfangs.com/Retractable-Vam......tfng.htm )

...will be KILLER!!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2010-07-31 13:00, bobcam1 wrote:

...will be KILLER!!

Bought a set of these when they came out and nah didn't work to well with me.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14040 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2010-07-31 04:59, looch wrote:
More like muscles you havent trained before

Very much looking forward to this, I sense it will be rewarding to those that invest the time and effort needed to master the techniques. Berk I believe your taking it back to how it was and always should be...Congratulations

Kind of like learning the muscle pass with coins, eh?
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2010-07-31 13:00, bobcam1 wrote:

...will be KILLER!!

As I said, the new D'lite...
I'm glad to hear you have to practise some time to mastering it.
80% of the teenager and hobbyist will pass on it.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL