The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..20~21~22 [Next]
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2210 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Quote:
On 2010-09-08 16:32, Havens wrote:
Can't believe the US law is stricter than the UK's. Over here you can't fart without contravening some health and safety law.

The health industry is particularly regulated here.

I don't know about the UK, but in italy almost any prescription drug was available at the pharmacist if you walked in and asked for it. Here, even ibuprofen over a set dosage needs a request from your doctor.
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:

The health industry is particularly regulated here.

I don't know about the UK, but in italy almost any prescription drug was available at the pharmacist if you walked in and asked for it. Here, even ibuprofen over a set dosage needs a request from your doctor.

As is Prevacid which is an OTC drug (which I have to take) if its over 20mg even though you can buy as much as you want and take 100mg a day if you so choose. Granted, it's a tad ridiculous, but there it is. Getting into the political arena of what the drug laws are in different countries serves no purpose. Bottom line....it is what it is. Smile
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
maxwell
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of maxwell
Maxwell from Penguin Magic here. Glad to see our update got posted.

We still think this is going to be a great effect for magicians located in the US.

There will be a little extra hassle to get the contact lenses, but not much.

For serious magicians who are going to perform the effect many times, a little one-time hassle up front (at most an eye exam) will be well worth the payoff.

The extra bit of effort required will make the effect more rare and special (and safe).

Hats off to Alakazam for another great item!
Havens
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
298 Posts

Profile of Havens
Quote:
On 2010-09-08 18:36, hiphopperco wrote:
Its an effect in itself no more white castle for me but I'm sure you wouldn't have to preorder to do that

I advise you pre-order 2 hours in advance, taking into account the time it takes for a good curry to digest. An impromptu version can be done with donner kebabs.
RickDangerous
View Profile
Special user
I can't believe I made
964 Posts

Profile of RickDangerous
Any news?
"Reality is what you can get away with."
Robert A. Wilson

"Think for yourself and question authority."
Timothy Leary
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16968 Posts

Profile of joseph
I'm keeping an eye out for more info...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
RickDangerous
View Profile
Special user
I can't believe I made
964 Posts

Profile of RickDangerous
Newsletter from today:

1.) Is Biokinesis safe to perform?
Yes, providing that you watch the DVD and study it in its ENTIRETY prior to attempting any sort of performance, then there is no reason why you will experience any difficulties whatsoever.

2.) When will it actually be available?
Due to the sheer volume of gimmicks that we have had to order, there has been some delay on the initial intended release date. We are working hard to get an actual shipping date for you though.

3.) What about if I live outside the UK?
Customers that live in the USA CAN order from the USA website and the DVD AND GIMMICKS (full package) will be shipped DIRECTLY FROM THE UK store. This avoids the difficulties that some American stores are experiencing with the reselling issues.
"Reality is what you can get away with."
Robert A. Wilson

"Think for yourself and question authority."
Timothy Leary
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Profile of Mark Southworth
Still sounds great, thanks for the update Smile
Ken Lam
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Ken Lam
I'm imagining if I ever perform this while I'm having an eye check-up at the optometry school's clinic, they will probably keep me for more serious examinations/research Smile
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Just got back from Honeymoon.. This is good news
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
Congrats on the wedding!
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
455 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
News?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2010-09-26 21:06, hiphopperco wrote:
News?

Thanks for the Congrats, and good news is that the us has not gotten the NO DEAL yet, that they are working for a US Release. IRONICALLY enough I just ordered some Contacts from the UK for Halloween purpose and they are on there way.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1320 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
David Penn and I have a version of this coming out very soon which will not have any issues with any laws from any country. The trailer is being screened on the latest Wizard Product Review which goes live in 10 minutes.

I'll post the link when it goes live. This is going to be great.

Craig
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1320 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Okay the show is now live

Would you like to perform the most amazing trick ever.

Biokinesis may look great and seem impossible but David Penn and myself have created our own version. This takes the original effect to a whole new level.

I am proud to announce the trailer for Eyeokinesis is now live.

This is going to be big.

Check it out here (the trailer starts about 6 minutes in)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEuhAvO6cx0

Thanks for your interest

Craig
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2010-09-29 07:11, Craig Petty wrote:
Okay the show is now live

Would you like to perform the most amazing trick ever.

Biokinesis may look great and seem impossible but David Penn and myself have created our own version. This takes the original effect to a whole new level.

I am proud to announce the trailer for Eyeokinesis is now live.

This is going to be big.

Check it out here (the trailer starts about 6 minutes in)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEuhAvO6cx0

Thanks for your interest

Craig

Eyeokinesis.....absolutely fantastic!! When is the release date? No, I'm not talking about the release date of of Eyeokinesis, but yours and David's release from the Twinkie farm! Smile Great stuff gentlemen and keep up the great entertainment! Smile
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
One question Craig... How much?
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1320 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Well Mark,

That's a good question. The price is going to be really high - hundreds of pounds

If someone wanted to change the colour of their eyes Biokinesis is a brilliant way of achieving this at a very reasonable price. Of course if they wanted to take things to the next level and were willing to pay for that, then eyeokinesis is the only way to go!!

I can send you a copy if you promise to perform it during your next television appearance!!!

Craig
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Profile of Mark Southworth
Lol Smile
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Back on topic, the final FINAL Biokinesis DVD is being put together after a few adjustments. The gimmicks are on their way and we should be going to press within the next week.

Peter Nardi and myself would like to thank those interested in Biokinesis for their patience and ongoing support. As always it is our intention to bring out good products, unforeseen USA laws have postponed the release of Biokinesis. But we have done our best to keep the project true to it's original form.

We will update as soon as we have more information..

MS
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL