The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..20~21~22 [Next]
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Well this looks awesome! since I am a fanatic of those type of things. I guess my only question is wether I can have them on all day, without accident. If so then I am sold!!!!
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Question answered above my friend.. But it does take practice..
But like you I'm a fan of this type of effect..

Best

MS
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Its a bloomin grand effect.
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Profile of Mark Southworth
I agree all effects take time to practise, for me the effect looks like real magic played out in the right way as Marc has already explained. This is a reputation maker for sure & to me worth the time & effort to learn as Marc has.

Great demo Marc !

Best Wishes

Mark Southworth
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I must agree
Berk.Eratay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Berk.Eratay
I'm here to help you...
If you already using lens in future we must think to build customized ones with numbers...

I can change upto 2 colors which is a really hard learning process.
What we teach is only controlling upper eye lid muscles controling both down and up is another story.

It do takes me 8 years to find all this methods step by step but you'll quickly learn it since I give you the most accurate info. And I'm sure as my name some other people will add some methods in near future which I didn't realized.

U can also ask me, but for me this is not a trick but an utility move like a double lift...

A powerful arsenal if you practice a lot, but if you do not spend enough time and give up it'll be just contact lenses.

Bear in mind that in asian cultures full white eyes is a symbol of immortality, so they generally take this really serious!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18311 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I saw berk do this at a tabula mentis meeting quite a while back now..it does look, in the flesh, absolutely stunning...

its not something that would suit me, being myopic and so on, but I can't help but feel that an extra adaptation of this effect would be to release it with other "gimmicks", ones that are just a few shades up/down from your own natural colour...i think that would be more realistically spooky (if you pardon the clumsy expression)...

so as you pluck that thought out of the person's mind...just for a moment, while you are in that zone...your eyes darken, or grow a few shades lighter...rather than a complete and utter change...

but full marks for something very creative, obviously workable, and just plain odd...
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
It was one of the most original and creative things I have saw in a long time.
Berk.Eratay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Berk.Eratay
And you're my favorite Scotchish Alan Smile
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Yeah well I think I'm on board with this. This is something right up my ally, and I agree with Berk to look atthis asa Utility move, not an actualy effect Imagine doing a mentalist routing explainging things but miss calling names or right prediction then saying I wasnt deep enough in your mind let me try again, this is a level I don't like to get too to often because it scares even myself so please don't be startled. (DO THE MOVE) reveal the the name and go back.. Almost like how you would act after doing a Balducci levetation. I AM LOVING THIS THE MORE I THINK OF IT!!!

THis is a website I go too through out the year for halloween and I don't think I will need to this year if I get this.
http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Your right. Haloween is coming up and this will be a cracking effect to do. Even if you dress up as a vampire and change ur eyes now and again... ooh this is gonna rock
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Lol yeah when is release date? Cause if its going to take practice and muscle training I need to get on it.... Also even had a thought, I am a combat arms instructor and there are times where I have to say some things verbatim that would normally be hard to memorize. ANyone seen Old School, with Will Farrel? Well the scene where he blacks out and starts to give all the right answers, then he snaps out of it takes a deep breath and says "What Happend?" imagine that scene but with the eyes going white.. LOL Is Alakazam the only ones with the Pre-Orders?
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Bernardo Rodriguez
No
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/biokinesis......418.html

I am very curious about this one... I already have a natural serious face so this would make people scream =]
I'll wait though...

Bernardo Rodriguez
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2210 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Quote:
On 2010-07-23 13:54, lunatik wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-07-23 13:37, Daniel Lander wrote:
I'm guessing contact lens wearers will have an issue with this?

or if someone has a problem putting in contact lens, prolly not good. I have a hard time just putting eye drops in lol

the effect looks awesome though!!!!

I was thinking the same thing. My guess is that its some form of eye-c**. (Which, btw, are very very old Smile) I can't wear contacts cause of my blink reflex. I'm sure this is out,too.

Nice way to startle someone in close though Smile

I bet if you could do a version that changed to cat-eye pupils and back again you could sell em in droves...
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
970 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
I saw this at Blackpool, really freaky and just perfect for those moments when you want to "steal a thought" from the spectator! This will be the talking point for the spectators long after the usual 'pick a card' tricks, absolutely stunning.

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - Life's a Beach Vol 1.
Berk.Eratay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Berk.Eratay
I have over 30 designs in my arsenal but only one for you now Smile.
Yellow cat eyes one of them. Smile
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2010-07-24 18:22, Berk.Eratay wrote:
I have over 30 designs in my arsenal but only one for you now Smile.
Yellow cat eyes one of them. Smile

Berk,

Lovely visual effect! Smile

Do you happen to have the white / silver eyes (with no pupil showing) or the spiral eyes?

If you plan to release one or both of them in the future, then I'm all ears (and eyes)!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Daniel Lander
View Profile
Loyal user
Gloucestershire, England
286 Posts

Profile of Daniel Lander
As a sometime-wearer of contact lenses, I'm used to sticking dirty great discs of hard material in my eyes, so I have taken the plunge.

I see this as a tool to help you make an astonishing moment of theatre in your performances. Thank you Berk, thank you Marc, thank you Inner Minds.
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
How long do the "gimmicks" last?
Berk.Eratay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Berk.Eratay
@Horse Lord
I got very special one which is actual mirror.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL