The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..20~21~22 [Next]
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Berk although I imagine it impossible to do with Full Sceleras that would be awesome but I think I know the Mirror ones you speak of, at least the ones I have seen that are just contacts are pretty pricy you must really love them.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I have a pair of cat eyes and they are not good. The design rotates and looks a bit off.
Your idea and performance are absolutely stellar on Biokinesis. Fantastic.
James

Quote:
On 2010-07-24 18:22, Berk.Eratay wrote:
I have over 30 designs in my arsenal but only one for you now Smile.
Yellow cat eyes one of them. Smile
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2210 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Quote:
On 2010-07-24 18:22, Berk.Eratay wrote:
I have over 30 designs in my arsenal but only one for you now Smile.
Yellow cat eyes one of them. Smile

Cool.... those would make me consider trying to train myself to contacts Smile

Quote:
On 2010-07-24 22:11, Xiqual wrote:
I have a pair of cat eyes and they are not good. The design rotates and looks a bit off.

They solved the rotation problem in regular contact lenses for astigmatism by effectively weighting the lenses so they float to the proper orientation.
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Bernardo Rodriguez
Is there no way to have a one way contact lense piece so that you can have you entire eye look white no black showing... (doesn't sound to crazy of an idea with all the new technology and stuff in the world lol)

Bernardo Rodriguez
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Wow!
Thank you for that info. I of course bought the cheapo wildfire lenses. VERY uncomfortable.
James
ps
I just put in my order at Hocus Pocus.

Quote:
On 2010-07-24 23:04, Cyberqat wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-07-24 22:11, Xiqual wrote:

They solved the rotation problem in regular contact lenses for astigmatism by effectively weighting the lenses so they float to the proper orientation.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Berk.Eratay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Berk.Eratay
@bernardo: There is a version of the current one which have an eye sight as a needle hole you barely have eye sight but that is what you want
@paisa23: I may join
@Fairmagic: U may talk to nicholaifredrich, I'm planning to come there for a master class including extra materials and some other stuff by me but mainly focused on eye thing!
ELDEMONIO
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of ELDEMONIO
Are other colors possible or supplied? This is extraordinary I'm so excited for this thank you so much for this contribution!!!
Berk.Eratay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Berk.Eratay
In future there is a possibility of that.
For now we just give you the tool of undead Smile
JCheng
View Profile
Veteran user
309 Posts

Profile of JCheng
Quote:
On 2010-07-25 01:03, Bernardo Rodriguez wrote:
Is there no way to have a one way contact lense piece so that you can have you entire eye look white no black showing... (doesn't sound to crazy of an idea with all the new technology and stuff in the world lol)

Bernardo Rodriguez

Just roll your eyes up.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Now I'm getting eager for this I know Hocus-pocus is offering a free shipping for pre-orders is anywhere else doing this? Also we have been talking a lot about the possibilities but are there any precautions that we can do to make these last a long time? I know a lot about Color Lenses but the fact that these might be a little different I'm not sure if same care will be suffice. For example, dry eyes smokey bars dehydration from drinking alchohol any of these something we might want to be aware of? I just watched Drag me to Hell and when her eyes changed I instantly THOUGHT YES!!!! SEANCE!!!!
ftlum
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, CA
725 Posts

Profile of ftlum
Looks cool, but if I were the seller, I'd have people sign a release form. This thing has infection and corneal abrasion written all over it. Even with standard contact lenses there is risk.
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
The gimmicks are designed for this effect. You should NOT attempt it with anything else as you could damage your eyes. The gimmicks last a long time with care and handling. As with anything of this nature the purchaser is responsible for using the effect. Much like drinking alcohol, it's okay when done responsibly but reckless use may cause you harm.

I have trained with Berk and understand the process. Berks explanation is clear detailed and thorough in regards to care and use.

Again DO NOT DO THIS without the correct gimmicks..

MS
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
Mind Melter
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
179 Posts

Profile of Mind Melter
Will this work for people who have had laser eye surgery? because they did need to cut a flap into the eye for that and I wonder if it will still be ok to perform this for those types of people? Smile
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Ask your optician or laser surgeon about this as in the UK laser eye surgery can differ from clinic to clinic..

Before doing this effect I consulted with my personal optician and had a thorough check as well as discussing the effect and what I intended to do..

You don't have to but it doesn't hurt, it just depends on how serious you are about doing the effect..

MS
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1389 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Berk Eratay's
BIOKINESIS

IT'S TIME TO OPEN YOUR MIND TO A BRAND NEW ORIGINAL CONCEPT IN MODERN PERFORMANCE ARTISTRY...BIOKENISIS...

This is the ORIGINAL & BEST colour-changing-eyes effect - fully tested over EIGHT long years of work & performance.

IMAGINE THIS: you are performing your favorite effect and at the key moment you ask your spectator to stare into your eyes. Your eyes close as if you are falling in to a trance and when you open them again they have turned completely white! That's right - your eyes have totally changed colour!! And best of all - you can just as quickly change them back to normal whenever you wish!

MARC SPELMANN: BIOKINESIS IN ACTION: CLICK HERE...
FAQ's: Biokinesis - Colour Changing Eyes

Q : Are the gimmicks hard to use?
A : We provide detailed instructions on the DVD.
Q : How long do the gimmicks last?
A : When unopened the product has a two year life span, however as soon as the vial is opened the product has between 6 - 12 months life span during this time you can wear them as often as you want.
Q : Do I need an eye test?
A : The product provided is specifically manufactured as a fashion accessory item. It is not a prescription contact lens so you do NOT need an eye test to wear the gimmicks.
Q : I wear glasses does this mean I can't perform Biokinesis?
A: As the Biokinesis gimmicks do not alter your vision there is no reason why you can't wear them at the same time as your glasses.
Q: I wear contact lenses; can I wear the gimmicks over or under them?
A: No if you wear contacts to correct your vision you will need look into getting prescription gimmicks from your optician.
Q : What is the minimum age?
A : Those purchasing this product agree that they are over eighteen years of age and are buying it with the sole intention of educational purposes only. However, there is no law stating a minimum age regarding the type of gimmicks supplied.

This WILL freak out even the most cynical of spectators.

And then WHENEVER YOU CHOOSE you can close your eyes, come out of the trance and your eyes are totally BACK TO NORMAL!
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2210 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Quote:
On 2010-07-25 01:03, Bernardo Rodriguez wrote:

Bernardo Rodriguez

Historically this was done with an "eye-cup" with a pinprick hole. You can look it up. Having said that, it was usually done by Indian Fakirs/Beggers to fake blindness. Its not something you can quickly change back and forth like Biokenesis.

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 11:59am
Btw... the Asian cultural issues have already been mentioned. It should also probably be mentioned that Fundamentalist Christians are not likely to respond well to this...
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
jaybest
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of jaybest
Quote:

On 2010-07-26 11:00, Jean-Luc.R. wrote:
Q : How long do the gimmicks last?
A : When unopened the product has a two year life span, however as soon as the vial is opened the product has between 6 - 12 months life span during this time you can wear them as often as you want.

Will there be a way of picking up additional gimmicks once the originals have had it?

Loving the look and sound of this and pre-ordered as soon as I knew I could... roll on August.
madcats9
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of madcats9
The effect looks cool, but considering that the product only lasts perhaps 6 months and it costs a lot, you really need to be a professional performer to get out enough of it. Any chance that 3 gimmick will be supplied?

Next problem is that the procuts have to sell fast, because the gimmick only lasts 2 years unopened.

Anyway: great tool to include in an effect.
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
It's also worth pointing out that if you look after them and use them every so often the life span will be longer than if you used them every night and didn't take proper care of them..

We will have a system in place for getting new gimmicks.. We'll update here once we have more info..

Best
MS
madcats9
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of madcats9
Okay, that sounds cool! So it isn't a organic date of expiry? Excited to here from the replacement system and its prices Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL