The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..7..10..13..16..19..20~21~22 [Next]
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

I've just shot and edited a new project for Alakazam called "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay.

I often hear that there's nothing new in magic. Well, watch this and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM5_uL5f4v8

Best,
Russ
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Russ, It looks very good.

Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
That is mental! Love it!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Check out Russ Stevens website.

http://www.rsvpmagic.com

Tony Curtis

Click Here
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
If this is "practical," it should sell like hotcakes.
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Profile of Mark Southworth
I saw this in person at Blackpool, this is just an awesome effect ! I saw this over & over again looked very practical.

I have just spoken to Peter Nardi at Alakazam. this is totally practical & am so glad Peter finally pusuaded Berk to finally get him to release Biokinesis! I can see this selling out everywhere & will be in high demand.
The Possibilities of mind reading effects, hypnotism etc.
This will be out very very shortly & can only be pre ordered from Alakazam. I ordered straight away.

Thanks Berk

Best Wishes

Mark Southworth
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Peter Nardi just called me here in Bangkok and said he was delighted to have this coming out.

Tony Curtis

Click Here
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Wow Looks great
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
Looks incredible!

Posted: Jul 23, 2010 11:02am
Inner Mind Productions Are Proud To Present Berk Eratay's BioKinesis

It's time of open your mind to the power of BioKinesis…

What is Biokinesis?

Biokinesis is the ability to use kinetic energy to rearrange or control the genes in your own body. So if you mastered Biokinesis would it be possible to genetically reprogram yourself? The answer, in theory, is yes!

This is one of the most astonishing things you will ever see: Imagine that you are performing your favorite effect and at the key moment you ask your spectator to stare into your eyes. Your eyes close as if you are falling in to a trance and when you open them again they have turned completely white! That’s right – your eyes have totally changed colour!!

Believe me this will freak out even the most cynical of spectators. And then whenever you choose, you can close your eyes, come out of the trance and your eyes are totally back to normal! You really have to see this in action to understand how amazing this actually looks. It’s like a special effect done live! And unbelievably, it can be instantly repeated.

Berk Eratay's original version of Biokinesis helped him win the title of Uri Geller's Phenomenon in the Turkish version of the TV show. He spent over 8 years developing and refining this incredible effect and with the help of a top eye surgeon Berk has created the perfect custom made gimmicks to apparently achieve the impossible.

In developing his effect Berk tested well over 200 prototypes until he was 100% satisfied that the gimmicks were perfect in every way. The gimmicks you will receive are the very same design that won Berk title of The Phenomenon.

Berk’s highly-original Biokinesis effect with allow you to change the colour of your eyes at will and more importantly instantly change them back to normal.

On the DVD Berk covers every aspect of his method, which includes:

• The correct set up.
• The proper care of the gimmicks.
• Full handling details, including the tips and tricks he has mastered over 8 years and thousands of performances!
• Full instructions on activating and deactivating the gimmicks during any performance.

This really is one of the most original & astounding things you will ever see. It was the talk of MindVention 2008 and this is the first time Berk has ever revealed the full secrets behind this miracle.

Full Instructional DVD and precision engineered custom gimmicks are included.

* FOR ADULT USE ONLY. IN PURCHASING BIOKINESIS THE PURCHASER ASSUMES AND ACCEPTS ALL RISKS RELATED TO ITS USE AND ALAKAZAM MAGIC ACCEPTS NO LIABILTY FOR ANY MIS-HANDLING OR MIS-USE. FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Ive loved this since I saw berk do it at blackpool years ago. so original and somthing I do if I want to have a high impact on my clients
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
This looks awesome!! How safe is this though?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I wouldn't sell it to a minor and there will be some people who just don't want to do it but ive been doing it for around 2 years now and With proper care its safe. Well as safe as yo want to make it. I love the effect
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Quote:
On 2010-07-23 09:20, Larry Davidson wrote:
If this is "practical," it should sell like hotcakes.

No doubt!

This looks stunning!
Have someone think of a word,card,whatever and then say the eyes are the gateway to the soul as you tell them to stare into your eyes as you seem to try to extract their thought,then all of a sudden your eyes turn white and at that very moment you name their thought.
The eyes turning white would represent the precise moment the thought transference occurred.

If this is safe and works for everyone with no irritation,i will be one of the first to get this.

S
Daniel Lander
View Profile
Loyal user
Gloucestershire, England
292 Posts

Profile of Daniel Lander
I'm guessing contact lens wearers will have an issue with this?
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On 2010-07-23 13:37, Daniel Lander wrote:
I'm guessing contact lens wearers will have an issue with this?

or if someone has a problem putting in contact lens, prolly not good. I have a hard time just putting eye drops in lol

the effect looks awesome though!!!!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
DOes look great. Wish I could use something like this. I could if I could put something in my eye also. Darn it.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
No way I can put contact lens in so if it means putting in some type of lens I'd think they probably should let you know as many will have a problem with this. otherwise it looks good.
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
This looks like it will be a great add-on to a number of effects, and it also looks to be a very unique principle in mentalism. congrats!
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
360 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
That is some crazy visuals! I'm a big fan of really messing with peoples minds and really psyking them out and this is a dead cert for me. I am going to get on it, perfect for me.

Si
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..7..10..13..16..19..20~21~22 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL