The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22 [Next]
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
It doesn't seem as if more colors are coming out. I was asking spelman already and he didn't even gave an answer...doesnt seem so important to them
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Berk.Eratay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Berk.Eratay
Hey guys...
I was really busy for the last 2 months...
I'm here now if you need to ask anything...
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
Are new colors coming out Berk?
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Yes new colours will be available.. We didn't think there would be such a rush for them as the effect takes time to master and myself, Berk and Peter have been busy with various projects.. And it's also that time of year when I hit the road and barely get to see my girlfriend let alone work on new releases and or new additions.. We are all so happy you all like Biokinesis, it is the genius of Berk that we are able to offer this to you all and I for one stand on his shoulders as a student of the effect.

It's not an instant easy self worker but the effect is worth it. For the record when I said on the DVD 'Some people may not be able to perform Biokinesis' I meant if you feel at all uncomfortable with lenses, things in your eyes and the level of practice it takes to get to Berk's level you wont be able to do it. As an example, Peter loves the Orifice Trick from my DVD's but simply hates putting anything in his eyes, thus he cannot do the effect as I do.

In regards to colours we are planning on possible releasing Red, Yellow and Green. We have to order ALOT to make it cost effective as they are not cheap disposable lenses. Therefor small orders are not possible. Black is not planned at this stage but if we get enough requests we will consider it or if we can com to an arrangement with our producer we will let you know.

I wont be on the Café very much, if at all for the foreseeable future, I will be picking up messages from time to time. Be well and be safe.. Good thoughts to all of you and have a great Christmas and 2011.. Over and out..

MS
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
How can we request this? I would certainly buy this if Black is available, and others in this thread also mentioned their interested. Ans I think Black is the most used colors when it comes to unnatural eye colors, followed by white, and then red for demonic stuff. I am pretty sure black would hit best. Please let us know how we can request this.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Havens
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
340 Posts

Profile of Havens
I have to hold my hands up and admit I'm struggling with this. It's not a criticism of the effect, I personally am having difficulty with it - so if any one can offer an advice it would be much appreciated. I seem to be having the same difficulty whether I'm practicing either the stage 1 or stage 2 method. What happens is my eye lids seem to stick together, or create a vacuum and my bottom eyelid almost pops inside out. This happens almost every time and I'm finding it very frustrating. It might be because I've got long eyelashes (ooh get me) or the shape of my eyes. Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?

I must stress this isn't meant in any negative way about the effect, it's fantastic. It's just a personal problem I'm having and I'm appealing for advice.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Quote:
On 2010-11-28 19:57, Marc Spelmann wrote:
Yes new colours will be available.. We didn't think there would be such a rush for them as the effect takes time to master and myself, Berk and Peter have been busy with various projects.. And it's also that time of year when I hit the road and barely get to see my girlfriend let alone work on new releases and or new additions.. We are all so happy you all like Biokinesis, it is the genius of Berk that we are able to offer this to you all and I for one stand on his shoulders as a student of the effect.

It's not an instant easy self worker but the effect is worth it. For the record when I said on the DVD 'Some people may not be able to perform Biokinesis' I meant if you feel at all uncomfortable with lenses, things in your eyes and the level of practice it takes to get to Berk's level you wont be able to do it. As an example, Peter loves the Orifice Trick from my DVD's but simply hates putting anything in his eyes, thus he cannot do the effect as I do.

In regards to colours we are planning on possible releasing Red, Yellow and Green. We have to order ALOT to make it cost effective as they are not cheap disposable lenses. Therefor small orders are not possible. Black is not planned at this stage but if we get enough requests we will consider it or if we can com to an arrangement with our producer we will let you know.

I wont be on the Café very much, if at all for the foreseeable future, I will be picking up messages from time to time. Be well and be safe.. Good thoughts to all of you and have a great Christmas and 2011.. Over and out..

MS

any updates here on how we can request colours? I am still retty sure that a lot of people would prefer black over your mentioned colours!
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Wow....this seems really important to the creators....
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
Quote:
On 2010-12-14 19:12, Memory-Jah wrote:
Wow....this seems really important to the creators....

Agreed 100%.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
I am not sure anymore If I want to (financially) support Berk/Spelmann here. This is just ridiculous.
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
444 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
My personal opinion black outs are not as visual as the contacts that spellman mentioned. The moment when you change your eyes to a color like white or red its visually stunning. With black people may not notice. If you don't want to support it than that's one less person on earth that I can worry about doing this miracle lol
Chris Oberle
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Yeah because the lack of interest of Berk & co is obviously not the reason...why would I care for customers after declaring we can request colors and then dissappear. Besides Spelmanns totally out of the line words above regharding my other post. Everything here seems really important to the creators as it seems.

And if your eyes if you have bright blue eyes and they change into dark black and people will not know, then its your fault.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2010-11-28 19:57, Marc Spelmann wrote:

MS

If I could recommend a color to take into consideration, without question would be Angelic-Blue. They look as if they glow, they are a beautiful blue but are also freakishly stunning as-well. I feel these would sell very well, I would buy in a heart beat.

I am wearing these in my Pic to the left (which don't do them justice), out of my 20-something pairs of contacts, not only are these my fav, but I get HUGE reactions everytime I wear these, and the most (by far), instantly noticable, which is what we want.

Here's some closer shots of the Angelics to give ya an idea of how much they POP!

My natural color

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt349......1841.jpg

Angelic Blue...

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt349......92-2.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt349......2009.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt349......1684.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt349......1718.jpg

And just for kicks, here ya goo.. Lizard PIZ!" LOL (Anime Purple)

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt349......1582.jpg

Paul
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
Quote:
On 2010-12-23 05:14, Memory-Jah wrote:
Yeah because the lack of interest of Berk & co is obviously not the reason...why would I care for customers after declaring we can request colors and then dissappear. Besides Spelmanns totally out of the line words above regharding my other post. Everything here seems really important to the creators as it seems.

And if your eyes if you have bright blue eyes and they change into dark black and people will not know, then its your fault.

As Mark has already said, this is the busiest time of year for professional magicians. He hasnt disappeared at all, but is likely on the road for 12+ hours a day without the facilities or time to access the internet. Give him a chance, creators don't willingly neglect their customers Smile
Havens
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
340 Posts

Profile of Havens
Have made some quite huge advancements with this, but it took a lot of effort and practice - I also had some good advice from one Café member. One thing I would say is don't practice everyday, in much the same way as going to the gym everyday isn't always as beneficial as going every other day.
Havens
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
340 Posts

Profile of Havens
I should also point out I've only managed to get to grips with stage 1, hopefully stage 2 will come easier but if not I'm willing to put in the effort. I think this is an effect that will differ for everyone. As Marc says on the DVD not everyone will be able to do this, I'd have been one of those people if it hadn't been for some dedication and some good advice.
Berk.Eratay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Berk.Eratay
@Memory-Jah:
I've tried almost each color in my shows and researching step...
Black will not do any good to you unless your eyes are light blue or light green colored.
Upon the change of the eye color people will recognize mostly bright and reflective colors, not dark colors.

For you the color is just a theory, for me it's practice so I hope the answer will be satisfactory for you.

To Others;
About wearing and practicing do not hesitate to step forward and use them.
The more you practice the better it gets...
Sometimes before the shows when I get them in my eyes they just don't work I need to practice 1 or 2 days prior to the performance date...
Any questions please ask.
Thanks
B
E.C. Valdemar
View Profile
Veteran user
Orange County, CA
301 Posts

Profile of E.C. Valdemar
Hello Eratay. VERY KOOL EFFECT! I'm coming to the thread late so please forgive if I ask a question that might have already been asked.

How long will the gimmicks last if they are taken care of? And how long can they been worn? I used to perform Wayne Houchin's Thread quite a lot so I'm pretty used to feeling something funny in my eye for a couple hours.

Thanks for your time
~Robert EC
Rob-ing you of your thoughts www.themindofrobert.weebly.com
BenCardall
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of BenCardall
Cant wait for red and yellow they are going to be freaking incredible!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Still waiting to order mine... Too may things on my plate but I will device my halloween costume around it as well as enjoy the effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL