The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sanada (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1580 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Hi:

Looking for any sources that talk about DIY Sanada-like gimmicks. I've done some research but so far have come up dry. Also posted a similar request on Secret Sessions.

Any direction pointing wld be much appreciated.

gary
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2220 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Gary..Check out at Fujiwara gimmick 1 and 2 I have both and LOVE them. You can see them here watch the demos they are very good

http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/adva......&x=0&y=0

I hope this helps
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1580 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Thanks Mike. These look great! Will probably order them. At the very least they'll give me some DIY ideas.

BTW, do you know when/where this type of gimmick, although not necessarily in this exact form, was first recorded as being used? Anyone else, please feel free to jump in on this and the original question.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2220 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I have no idea where these originated but I do love my fujiwara gimmicks.. I use them all the time, probably to much LOL

Im looking forward to see who contributes regarding the origination of these style gimmicks.

Glad you liked them
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1580 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Mike:

This from Bill Palmer, who I'm convinced knows everything about anything. He posted it in "For The Record" where I also asked the question:

"DeLand had a cardboard gimmick that covered the entire hand. You might have to look in turn of the century publications to find it.

AFAIK, the real Sanada gimmick came out in the late 1980's as a commercial item. It was sold in Europe before it came over to the States."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sanada (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL