The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Beyond ESP 2 Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MINDPSYCHIC
View Profile
New user
THE NETHER-REGIONS OF THE HUMAN MIND
55 Posts

Profile of MINDPSYCHIC
Does anyone know any sites that are selling these. I heard they sold out of the first batch- but I don't know if they are ever going to print more. I have a set and they are starting to get war-torn with use. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1595 Posts

Profile of celebrity
These have been very popular with the first run selling 10,000 not a bad sales figure for my first official release. Smile

I'm as eager as the rest for this run as even I'm down to my last three packs!

After several set backs the wheels are in motion for the next print run and we realistically hope that this will be taking place in September.

We already have a large number of people who have reserved copies of the next run and so if you would like to join the list (even if you just wanted to be updated with information as we get more news) then drop me an e-mail at info@magicbox.uk.com

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3321 Posts

Profile of Looch
Good news Michael !
MINDPSYCHIC
View Profile
New user
THE NETHER-REGIONS OF THE HUMAN MIND
55 Posts

Profile of MINDPSYCHIC
Thanks for the info guys. Cant wait for the new run to come out. The cards are a killer- I use them all of the time. I'll have to buy 20 sets when the new run is released. Once again- thank you for the heads up!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1595 Posts

Profile of celebrity
This is going to be a re-print of the original however there will be a couple of extra fakes included with the set!

Kind Regards Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1595 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Thanks to everyone who purchased the original and the continued positive feedback! It's your interest that has made this project possible!

:)

The Manipulator
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of The Manipulator
Nice Ive been looking everywhere for these...
Eshla
View Profile
Inner circle
1239 Posts

Profile of Eshla
I got a deck a few weeks ago from Michael and can I just say how glad I am to have got them. I rate all things on a scale from 1/10 and these deffinetly get a 10/10. I know I may sound like one of those "gushing" mentalists I so hate, but I cannot give it any less as I cannot imagine any improvements that could be made to the set.

Its a beautiful effect and is very fun to perform. Though one tip for anyone who's buying them now: when looking for the m****s look for the big ones, and count them; as they stand out much more clearly than the sharp (and smaller) ones.
I come from the future to culture you poor sods with fire.
Baboum
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of Baboum
Quote:

Its a beautiful effect and is very fun to perform.

it's not an "effect".

just semantics but it's important when communicating to use the right words. it's their functions.
marklock
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of marklock
So glad to hear this. My current set is barely hanging in there.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1595 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Just a quick update e-mail regarding the Beyond ESP3 deck. The printers had requested a copy of the original deck so that they could be sure of the pairing of the cards.

After several e-mails they have confirmed that the deck has now been recieved and this is being passed to the artwork team who will construct a proof sheet for us.

They expect that the proofs will be dispatched to us within a week. As soon as these have been received and verified which will happen the same day; they can then begin the printing process.

Although we expect the printing to be sooner this will take a maximum of four weeks and delivery will take place within a week of completion.

We have spoken to several top mentalists who are working on possible ideas and if we receive any they will be included with all pre-ordered decks!

We will keep you updated as we get more info!

Kind Regards Michael

Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Nice to see more added routines Michael.

Regards

Decomp
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1595 Posts

Profile of celebrity
A quick update to let everyone know that the Beyond ESP3 Decks are arriving in Manchester today and will then be forwarded to us for delivery on Monday!

The booklets are being printed up localy as we speak and will be ready early next week.

All of those that pre-ordered this item will have this item dispatched as soon as the booklets arrive.

Thanks again for your interest in this product!

Best Wishes Michael

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Beyond ESP 2 Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL